Table of Contents
Bonamy Dobree School Of English PGR International Scholarship
Bonamy Dobree School of English PGR International Scholarship is open for International Students (outside the UK) The scholarship allows Ph.D. level program (s) in the field of All Subjects subjects available at Bonamy Dobree school taught at the University of Leeds The deadline for the scholarship is 01 Apr 2021
The School of English is offering a fully funded International scholarship. This award is normally for up to three years of full-time study leading to a Doctoral Degree. This is on condition of satisfactory progress, reviewed at the end of the first academic year. The Bonomy Dobrée Scholarship offers full international fees and £12,000 of maintenance for three years (subject to satisfactory academic progress).
Bonamy Dobree School of English PGR International Scholarship is available to undertake Ph.D.-level programs at the University of Leeds.
The following subjects are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
students from all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Applicants to research degree programs should normally have at least a first-class or an upper second-class British bachelor’s Honours degree (or equivalent) in an appropriate discipline.
- The criteria for entry for some research degrees may be higher, for example, several faculties, also require a Master’s degree. Applicants are advised to check with the relevant School prior to making an application.
- Applicants who are uncertain about the requirements for a particular research degree are advised to contact the School or Graduate School prior to making an application.
English language requirements
- The minimum English language entry requirement for research postgraduate research study is an IELTS of 6.5 overall with at least 6 in each component (reading, writing, listening, and speaking) or equivalent.
- The test must be dated within two years of the start date of the course in order to be valid. Some schools and faculties have higher requirements.