Table of Contents
Ph.D. Scholarship For International Students – School Of Natural And Environmental Sciences University Of Newcastle
Ph.D. Scholarship for international students – School of Natural and Environmental Sciences University of Newcastle is open for all interested International Students. This scholarship is basically for the Ph.D. level program(s) in the field of Environmental Science studied at the University of Newcastle.
The Ph.D. Scholarship for international students – School of Natural and Environmental Sciences is a fully-funded scholarship for international students who want to run their Ph.D. Programs in the field of Environmental Science at the University of Newcastle. The scholarship award covers all total fees and an annual living allowance of £15,609 (2021/22 UKRI rate) per student. Also, students will be entitled to significant additional funding for all research during the program as well as local, national, and international travels such as conferences.
To be eligible, the applicants must have met criteria the criteria listed below:
- Interested candidates must have a master’s degree
- Candidates must have enrolled or been admitted for Environmental Science in the Ph.D. degree program at Newcastle University.
How to Apply
Interested students should apply through the university post-graduate application system portal via https://www.ncl.ac.uk/postgraduate/apply/ and by setting up an account with their details as listed below;
- Supporting Documents: A transcript of applicants’ degree studies.
- Certificates related to applicants degree or highest qualification – if the applicant’s degree is complete.
- Evidence of your English language
- A copy of my passport.
- Applicants Curriculum Vitae.
- A research proposal for a research program
- Admission Requirements: Every applicant is expected to have a 1st class honors degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Materials Science, or a related subject
- Language Requirement: English