Table of Contents
UK Rhodes Global Scholarships 2022/2023- University of Oxford
UK Rhodes Global Scholarships 2022/2023 is open for all International Students interested in Postgraduate level program(s) in the field of All Subjects studied at the University of Oxford. The deadline for the scholarship is 31 Jul 2022, we urge all applicants interested to apply before the deadline.
The Rhodes scholarship is the oldest and could be tagged the most prestigious international Scholarship which allows exceptional youths all over the world to study at the University of Oxford. The scholarship supports young people for post-graduate Programmes study at the University of Oxford in all subjects available in the school.
The Rhodes School is a fully-funded (i.e Oxford University fees as well as an annual stipend up to £15,900 per annum or £1,325 per month ( according to 2022/2023 academic year rate) from which Scholars pay all living expenses, including accommodation) scholarship which is awarded to outstanding students who wish to study in the UK.
The criteria to be eligible for each constituency Scholarship can be found in the Information for Candidates document, which can be found by selecting the relevant constituency in the drop-down list of countries on the ‘How to apply webpage. However, a general eligibility and selection guideline set aside by the Rhodes scholarship, the four criteria which governed the selection of Rhodes Scholars in 1902 is still been used as the guiding criteria for the selection of Rhodes Scholars:
- Literary and scholastic attainments (academic excellence)
- Energy to use one’s talents to the full (as demonstrated by mastery in areas such as sports, music, debate, dance, theatre, and artistic pursuits, particularly where teamwork is involved)
- Truth, courage, devotion to duty, sympathy for and protection of the weak, kindliness, unselfishness, and fellowship
- The moral force of character and instincts to lead, and to take an interest in one’s fellow beings.
How to Apply
Applications for the Rhodes Scholarship are divided into multiple stages. The steps below should be able to guide you through the process.
- Check your Eligibility
- Choice of Oxford Course
- Applicants are to prepare a personal statement
- Get your reference letters available
- Check and gather all needed documents
- Social Media Engagement
- Final Interview