NIMC Recruitment 2022 Application Portal
NIMC Recruitment 2022 application is currently ongoing. You are going to see how to apply for the nimc recruitment here on this webpage. allow notifications and join our whatsapp group to stay updated.
The National Identity Management Commission has successfully commenced recruitment intake for 2022 session applicants www.nimc.gov.ng portal.
The required qualification criteria and documents will be revealed on this page.
NIMC Recruitment 2022 full details
National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) 2022
The key purpose of the National Identity Management Commission recruitment is to create more jobs for Nigerian youths both graduates and undergraduates.
By so doing, unemployment in Nigeria will be curbed and become story of the past.
NIMC Requirements for 2022 recruitment
These are what is required to be qualified for nimc recruitment 2022
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
NOTE: NIMC has not officially started recruitment for this year. please drop your number in the comment section or join our whatsapp group chat for updates
Steps on How to Apply to nimc recruitment 2022
please click on https://www.nimc.gov.ng/careers/ to apply