NITDA Recruitment 2021 portal
Welcome, This piece on NITDA Recruitment 2021 portal is here to guide you on how to apply for NITDA recruitment on the NITDA official portal
Many aspirants have asked us “when is the National Information Technology Development Agency 2021 starting?”
important notice: NITDA registration is completely free. Do not pay anyone to register for the job.
Requirements for NITDA Recruitment 2021
To be qualified for the 2021 National Information Technology Development Agency recruitment, you need to have the following:
- West African Examination School Certificate (WASC) or National Examination Council Certificate with at least 5 credits in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics. (Not less than two sittings) OR
- Bachelor’s Degree/Higher National Diploma (HND) or Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Degree
- Knowledge in computer application which will serve as an added advantage.
How to Apply for NITDA Recruitment 2021 through the portal
The procedures below will walk you through to apply for the NITDA job:
- Visit NITDA login portal at www.nitda.gov.ng/application
- Follow the instructions on the NITDA official website.
- Fill and submit your application form
The closing date or deadline for the National Information Technology Development Agency Recruitment/Registration has not been officially announced. Once the deadline is announced, we will update this post
Applicants who want to download the NITDA application form should do so by visiting the NITDA website at www.nitda.gov.ng and download the NITDA form 2020 form in pdf file form.