Table of Contents
SARS Recruitment portal 2022
We are glad to inform you that the SARS recruitment 2022 is ongoing and you can find every detail you need for the recruitment process here on this page
Note that we do not charge for providing you with recruitment information and do not pay anyone for any job. Job application is always free, Here on myscholarshipbaze, we provide credible job opportunities for our visitors. Let’s get into details about the recruitment process.
SARS recruitment Requirements 2022
the requirements for obtaining the 2022 SARS Recruitment Form are listed as follows
- Bachelor’s Degree in First Class/Second Class Upper Division
- Bachelor’s Degree in Second Class Lower Division and a completed Master’s Degree
- HND (minimum of Upper Credit) with a completed Master’s Degree.
- Applicants must have graduated from an accredited University/Polytechnic not earlier than 2014.
- Applicants must not be more than 28 years of age
- Applicants must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Scheme at the time of this job application.
Applicants must also
- Applicants must be Nigerian by birth.
- Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment center shall not be accepted after the recruitment.
- Applicants must be fit and present a certificate of medical fitness from recognized Government Hospitals.
How to Apply for SARS recruitment 2022
Currently, the SARS recruitment form is out. This page will be updated regularly with SARS’s Latest News.
- Go to the SARS recruitment portal at https://www.npf.gov.ng/
- Find all accessible jobs and choose the one you want to apply for.
- Fill out the online application form accurately, review it and submit it. Then follow all the instructions at the portal for additional clarifications.
Note that the shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview. Good luck. You can join our telegram group and Whatsapp to stay connected with us.