NHIS Recruitment 2022 | www.nhis.gov.ng recruitment
Welcome to Myscholarshipbaze, This article is here to guide you on how to apply for the National Health Insurance Scheme recruitment on the NHIS official portal at www.nhis.gov.ng for 2022
Applicants who want to download the NHIS application form should do so by visiting the NHIS website at www.nhis.gov.ng and download the NHIS form 2022 PDF.
Note: NHIS registration is completely free. Do not pay anyone to register for the program.
Having said that, let’s quickly move to how to register NHIS job vacancies.
Requirements for NHIS Recruitment 2022
To be qualified for the 2021 National Health Insurance Scheme, you need to have the following:
- West African Examination School Certificate (WASSCE) or National Examination Council Certificate with at least 5 credits in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics. (Not less than two sittings) or
- Bachelor’s Degree/Higher National Diploma (HND) or Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Degree
- Knowledge in computer application which will serve as an added advantage.
How to Apply for NHIS Recruitment 2022
The procedures below will walk you through to apply for NHIS job:
- Visit the NHIS recruitment portal at https://www.nhis.gov.ng/
- Follow the instructions on the NHIS official website.
- Fill and submit your application form
NHIS Recruitment Registration Closing Date
The closing date or deadline for NHIS 2022 Recruitment/Registration has not been officially announced. Once the deadline is announced, you will be notified.
A Little Note About NHIS
The National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS) is a body corporate established under Act 35 of the 1999 Constitution by the Federal Government of Nigeria to improve the health of all Nigerians at an affordable cost
NHIS is to provide social health insurance in Nigeria where health care services of contributors are paid from the common pool of funds contributed by the participants of the Scheme.
It is a pre-payment plan where participants pay a fixed regular amount. The amount/funds are pooled, allowing the Health Maintenance Organisations(HMOs) to pay for those needing medical attention.
It is primarily a risk-sharing arrangement that can improve resource mobilization and equity. It is indeed regarded as the most widely used form of health care financing worldwide.
NHIS also regulates private health Insurance operated by HMOs. HMOs should have a hyperlink to the HMOs list on the site
Health Insurance is a social security system that guarantees the provision of needed health services to persons on the payment of token contributions at regular intervals.