Table of Contents
BAYELSA STATE SCHOLARSHIP 2022
The Bayelsa State Scholarship program is part of the government’s social welfare and responsibility to the Bayelsa Indigenes. In the pursuit to produce graduates and human resources, who will contribute extraordinarily to the development of the State’s economy and the country at large The Scholarship promises to sponsor students till the end of their academic stay in the tertiary institution and is regularly sponsored by the Bayelsa State Government through the State’s Bursary.
This award provides assistance to young students in institutions of learning, especially for those who have limited resources to support the pursuit of their academics and also to develop them with the necessary training to adapt to challenging environments. The award is for qualified applicants who are undergraduates studying in recognized polytechnics or universities.
- The candidate must be an indigene of Bayelsa State.
- Applicants must be a full-time students of a recognized institution.
- Candidates in Institutions like this are all expected to have a minimum CGPA of 3.0
- A bank account statement for a considerable period of time (6 months to 1 year will do) must be submitted.
- Qualified candidates will have to go through screening where credentials will be thoroughly verified.
- Certificate of Origin.
- First School Living Certificate (FSLC).
- O’ Level certificate.
- JAMB and School Admission letters.
- Statement of Result containing your CGPA from your institution.
HOW TO APPLY
- Eligible candidates send their application letters and documents to the official email address email@example.com.
- The official website for Bayelsa State Scholarship Application is https://bayelsastate.gov.ng/. where all application is done.
- Documents should be scanned and in JPEG format, not more than 500kb before they will be uploaded.
- Names on the Bank account statement must be the same as the name on the application form and other documents.