IMO STATE SCHOLARSHIP 2022
As a state committed to moving to greater heights and also making remarkable contributions to the growth of the state and its indigenes. This scholarship was created to encourage indigenes of Imo with limited financial resources to assist them in their institution of learning and also enabling them to get essential training need to develop themselves, the state and the country as a whole and also all local government of a state can apply.
The scholarship form is totally free for all candidates and is also under-listed selected courses for this award:
- Agricultural Engineering/Agricultural Science
- Business Administration/Economics
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science/Computer Engineering/System Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Environmental Studies/Surveying
- Mass Communication/Journalism
- Mechanical/Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
- Human Medicine/Dentistry/Pharmacy
- Petroleum Engineering
- Applicants should be an indigene of Imo State.
- You must be a student of an approved institution of the following institutions in Imo state: Federal University of Technology Owerri, Imo State University, Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Imo State Polytechnic, Eastern Palm University, Alvan Ikoku College of Education.
- Candidates in the aforementioned institution must have a minimum CGPA of 3.0.
- Qualified candidates will have to go through a thorough screening and all documents validated.
- Certificate of Origin.
- First School Living Certificate (FSLC).
- SSCE/GCE O’Level Certificate.
- Admission letter into the institution.
- Statement of Result containing your CGPA from your institution
After looking through the requirements and you consider yourself an eligible candidate for the scholarship. Without hesitation, you can go to the Imo State Government official website to apply.
HOW TO APPLY
- Go to http://imostate.gov.ng and click follow all instruction and ensure your name on your documents matches the name on the form filled.
- Carefully cross-check the information before submitting on the state portal.