ADAMAWA STATE SCHOLARSHIP 2022
The Adamawa state Scholarship Trust Fund (ADSSTF) was created to handle both local and international scholarships to help exclusively Adamawa state indigenes with limited resources reach their academic dreams. The application is totally free and even have some below listed chosen courses for the scheme are as follows:
- Agricultural Engineering/Agricultural Science
- Business Administration/Economics
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science/Computer Engineering/System Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Environmental Studies/Surveying
- Human Medicine/Dentistry/Pharmacy
- Mass Communication/Journalism
- Mechanical/Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- All candidates should be a full indigene of Adamawa State.
- All applicants must be full -time 100 level student of the following institutions:
American University of Nigeria, Adamawa State University, Adamawa State College of Education, Adamawa State Polytechnic, and others which will be listed on the State’s website
- All candidates should have their first schooling leaving certificate.
- All applicants should have a WAEC/ NECO result or certificate.
HOW TO APPLY
- Go to https://adamawastate.gov.ng/.
- Click on create an Account link and complete the registration form.
Note: Ensure to remember the details you registered with i.e. username and password. It will need to complete the scholarship form
- Enter the Username and Password you used in registering to log in.
- Click on local scholarship.
- Go to add resume and click.
Ensure to submit the following:
- The working E-mail address and phone number.
And scanned copies of the following:
- Admission letter into an institution with information on the course of study, year of entry, and course duration.
- SSCE/GCE O’ Level Certificate.
- Certificate of State of Origin / Local Government.
- Any type of identification.
Note: Ensure you check each detail before saving and applying for the scholarship any mistake made during application cannot be corrected later. The deadline for application will also be announced on the State’s website.