Adamawa state post-primary recruitment 2023
Here is a comprehensive article on Adamawa state post-primary recruitment for 2023; we’ve included all the necessary details you will need for this job recruitment.
However, many do get confused about how to start their application for recruitment; you can count on us to give you the best guide on how to have a successful application for this recruitment.
Please bear in mind that the Post Primary School Management Board (PPSM) will admit both secondary and primary teaching staff.
Please note: The job is only open for people living in the state alone; non-indigenes can apply but must be living in the state.
Requirement For Adamawa state post-primary Recruitment 2023
To be eligible for the recruitment exercise, you must possess the following.
- It would help if you had good grades in your 0’level, and credit in mathematics and English
- It would help if you had HND, BSc, or OND in any discipline
- You must have your Nysc discharge letter.
- It would help if you were computer literate
- Birth Certificate
- Your passport photograph
How To Apply
To apply, kindly write your application letter, make sure it includes all your skills and what you can offer then submit it on their official website https://ppms.admissions.cloud
While applying for recruitment, ensure to write in correct English, and make your application error-free.
- The application portal will be opened by the 7th of January
- The deadline date can’t be ascertained yet.
There is no better time to begin your application than now; if you like to be contacted once the portal is open, kindly drop your contact below.