Kaduna state teachers recruitment 2022
The Kaduna state teachers recruitment 2022 is currently going, and every interested participant is advised to start enrolling.
Furthermore, the Kaduna state teachers recruitment 2022 program has commenced on the 28th of December and the deadline for applicants hasn’t been specified yet.
In regards to this, the Kaduna state government has made it known that every interested candidate, who will like to develop a career in the teaching field and will like to be one of the teachers in one of the Kaduna state secondary schools to start enrolling for the scholarship.
The requirement for Kaduna state teachers recruitment 2022
The following will be required for the Kaduna state teachers recruitment 2022.
- NYSC discharge letter or letter of exception
- Birth Certificate(applicant must not be more than 50 years of age)
- Must be a bachelor’s degree holder, or a higher national diploma.
- Candidates with master’s or Ph.D. degrees are eligible to apply
- You must be ready to work in any part of the state.
How to Apply for the Kaduna State Teachers recruitment 2022 program.
- Interested candidates should go to https://tsbrecruitment.com/ and upload all the required documents
- Remember to submit valid contact details
- After the state teachers’ board has reviewed your application, you will be contacted via your contact details to come for an interview.