National Open University Recruitment 2023
In anticipation of the recruitment that will be taking place by National open university, we will like to present to everyone who will want to be part of this recruitment exercise how to have a successful application, kindly keep your eyes glued.
In this article, we shall be examining the following.
- What does it take to have a successful application?
- Academic qualifications
- Age requirement etc
What Does it take to have a successful application?
To have a successful application, kindly make sure you are not involved in any of the following.
- You’ve not been involved in any criminal activities in the past.
- You are not above the age of retirement, or you’ve retired from any job
- You are mentally unstable, or you are physically disabled.
Kindly make sure you do not fall into any of the above categories.
Academic Qualifications for National Open University Recruitment 2023
It’s well known that this job requires the right academic qualifications before you will be approved for the job.
- You must have a bachelor’s degree or master’s degree from a recognized and reputable institution
- You must know how to use a computer and must know how to utilize a computer.
- Good credits in your 0’level, and credits in your Maths and English.
However, aside from all this, here is critical information for everyone who will like to apply for the recruitment.
- Candidates will be chosen for approval from the six geological zones in Nigeria.
- Once approved, you will be placed on a fixed salary.
- You must be living in the state you applied for the job.
- Once you are approved for the job, and you’ve accepted your job invitation, you can’t request for promotion until after a year.
- Note that there won’t be provisions in the house for workers.
To apply, kindly log in on the National open university site at http://www.nou.edu.ng/ and fill in all the required details.
We will like to communicate with you once the national open university has begun selling the form. Kindly drop your number below so that we can contact you.