National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) Recruitment 2022
NBS Recruitment 2022 application structure is out! The National Bureau of Statistics has effectively started enrollment admission for 2022 meeting candidates. This page will direct you on the best way to apply for the National Bureau of Statistics just as land notices for other position openings in Nigeria
About National Bureau of Statistics 2022 Recruitment
The National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) appeared with the consolidation of the Federal Office of Statistics (FOS) and the National Data Bank (NDB).
The creation was important for the execution of the Statistical Master Plan (SMP), a program archive of the Federal Government of Nigeria (FGN).
Public Bureau of Statistics (NBS) 2021/2022 enlistment has been expected in the nation to date.
Henceforth, the necessary instructive capabilities and business subtleties will be uncovered on this page. Take as much time as is needed and peruse cautiously prior to applying for the fundamental advances.
Inquiries arise by Nigerians towards NBS recruitment structure like:
• Procedures for application at National Bureau of Statistics 2022?
• Where would I be able to get the 2022 National Bureau of Statistics structure?
• Is the NBS 2022 Enrollment Form out?
• I need NBS Recruitment update, and so on
• Is NBS Recruitment Real for 2022 and so on
The vital motivation behind the National Bureau of Statistics enrollment is to make more positions for Nigerian young people the two alumni and students. Thusly, joblessness in Nigeria will be checked and turn into the tale of the past.
1.) Job Category: Statistician Cadre
• Statistician Grade II
• Statistician Grade I
• Senior Statistician
2.) Job Category: Administrative Officer Cadre
• Administrative Officer Grade II
• Administrative Officer Grade I
• Senior Administrative Officer
3.) Job Category: Accountant Cadre
• Accountant Grade II
• Accountant Grade I
• Senior Accountant
4.) Job Category: Program Analyst Cadre
• Programme Analyst Grade II
• Senior Program Analyst
5.) Job Category: Legal Officer Cadre
• Legal Officer Grade I
6.) Job Category: Lecturer Cadre
• Assistant Lecturer (Statistics)
• Assistant Lecturer (English)
• Also, Assistant Lecturer (Geography)
• Assistant Lecturer (Business Studies)
• Assistant Lecturer (Mathematics)
• Also, Assistant Lecturer (Computer Science)
7.) Job Category: Librarian Cadre
• Librarian Grade II
8.) Job Category: Statistician Extension Officer Cadre
• Statistician Extension Officer
9.) Job Category: Executive Officer (General Duties)
• Executive Officer (General Duties)
10.) Job Category: Data Processing Officer Cadre
• Assistant Data Processing Officer
11.) Job Category: Library Officer Cadre
• Assistant Library Officer
• Library Officer
12.) Job Category: Confidential Secretary Cadre
• Confidential Secretary Grade III
• Also, Confidential Secretary Grade II
• Confidential Secretary Grade I
Candidates applying for the National Bureau of Statistics Recruitment should have any of the accompanying
1. Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND corresponding to the applied situation from a perceived foundation.
2. Any added testament either postgraduate or expert accreditation will be of benefit.
3. NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
4. Applicants should not be over 35 years of age.
5. West African School Certificate (WAEC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in at the very least three (3) subjects including English and basically passes in two (2) different subjects; or
6. Candidates should have National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects acquired at one sitting or five (5) subjects got at two sittings including the English Language.)
7. National Diploma (ND) got from a perceived organization. Public Certificate of Education (NCE) from a perceived organization; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects got at one sitting or three (3) subjects got at two sittings.
8. Must be PC educated.
Instructions to Apply
To find out if the National Bureau of Statistics Recruitment 2021 has authoritatively begun, contact the authority National Bureau of Statistics Recruitment site: https://www.nigerianstat.gov.ng/or Visit this page as often as possible for we will refresh whenever the National Bureau of Statistics Recruitment structure is out.
1. Applicants are to go after one position, Candidates who endeavor to apply on different occasions will have their application excluded
2. The online application is free.
Importantly: Presently, the National Bureau of Statistics Recruitment Application Form isn’t yet out on the web, IGNORE, any type of advert online as we will keep the page invigorated when the structure is out.
Ensure you continue to follow our report on NBS enrollment as we will refresh each piece of genuine data we get.
Notwithstanding, we love your assessment and we anticipate it. Subsequently, on the off chance that you need us to take care of you with more refreshed information at the ideal opportunity about NBS Recruitment 2021.
Do you want others to get this piece of information, then share it on social media platforms using the share button?