Nigeria Maritime University recruitment 2022
Nigeria Maritime University recruitment 2022 has commenced. In this post, we will show you how to apply for the Maritime job opportunities.
Note that job applications are free and you do not need to pay someone to secure a job, many have been scammed by this. Here is a brief knowledge about the institution that is recruiting and the available positions, and how to apply to it.
The Nigeria Maritime University (NMU), was established by Federal Government in 2015. The University was established among other objectives to expand the frontiers of knowledge and provide opportunities for Nigeria to be a leading player in the world’s maritime industry and economy, and produce first-rate mariners that would keep the Country’s flag aloft across the oceans and waterways of the world.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for appointment into the Non-academic position below:
Job Title: All the job titles mentioned below
- Candidates shall possess a National Diploma or its equivalent
- 2 subjects at a sitting or 3 subjects at two sittings at the HSC / GCE (A / L) with at least 4 years of relevant experience
- The candidate must enjoy good health and be ICT compliant.
Conditions of Service
Salary, allowances, and other conditions of service attached to this position are the same as the approved Salary Structure for Federal Universities in Nigeria.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit Fifteen (15) copies of the application with comprehensive Curriculum Vitae in a sealed envelope.
The Curriculum Vitae should include information on the following:
- Name of the Applicant in full (Surname first);
- Post Desired;
- Date and Place of Birth
- Email Address;
- Permanent Home Address;
- Current Postal Address;
- Marital Status;
- Number and Ages of Children (if any);
- Educational Institutions Attended (with dates)
- Academic and Professional Qualifications obtained (with dates and locations)
- Name(s) and address(es) of Previous Employer(s), stating status
- Name and address of Present Employer, Post, Date, and Salary;
- Research Journal / Book Publications (where applicable)
- Administrative and Mentoring Experience (where applicable)
- Academic Distinctions / Special Awards (if any)
- Extracurricular Activities;
- Names and Addresses of three (3) referees, at least one of whom must be in a position to provide reliable academic/professional opinion about the applicant.
Applicants should request their referees to forward their views in confidential cover to the address below within four (4) weeks of this publication.
All Applications should be addressed and submitted to:
The Registrar & Secretary to Council,
Nigeria Maritime University, Okerenkoko,
P.M.B. 1005, Warri,
- Only shortlisted candidates would be invited for an interview.
- Applicants are strongly advised to note the qualifications and cognate experience required for the post they intend to apply to so as to make sure that they are qualified.
1.) Deputy Director of Internal Audit
2.) Senior Lecturer (Engineering)
3.) Director of Internal Audit
4.) Assistant Registrar
5.) Senior Lecturer (Marine Transport)
6.) Senior Lecturer (Environmental Management)
7.) Deputy Librarian
8.) Senior Assistant Registrar
9.) Reader (Environmental Management)
10.) Reader (Marine Transport)
11.) Principal Assistant Registrar
12.) Lecturer II (Engineering)
13.) Deputy Bursar
14.) Lecturer II (Environmental Management)
15.) Lecturer II (Marine Transport)
16.) Chief Internal Auditor
17.) Lecturer I (Marine Transport)
18.) Lecturer I (Environmental Management)
19.) Deputy Registrar
20.) Lecturer I (Engineering)
21.) Nursing Officer
22.) Vehicle Driver
24.) Senior Lecturer (Engineering)
25.) Quarter Master / Beach Master
26.) Medical Officer
27.) Senior Lecturer (Environmental Management)
28.) Executive Officer
29.) Senior Lecturer (Marine Transport)
30.) Administrative Assistant / Higher Executive Officer
31.) Technical Officer
32.) Reader (Engineering)
33.) Administrative Officer
Location: Cote d’Ivoire
34.) Engineering Laboratory Technologist / Technician
35.) Professor (Engineering)
36.) Medical Laboratory Technologist
37.) Professor (Environmental Management)
38.) Professor (Marine Transport)