NASARAWA STATE SCHOLARSHIP 2022
The state scholarship was created in the ’90s and it has kept its tradition of supporting indigenes of the state in various ways, especially through education. The scholarship’s impact not only on the indigene both on the state and country at large. Development and growth are core areas of a state and what better to grow the state than allowing its indigene to fulfill its academic dreams through its sponsorship? All local governments can apply.
Institutions that can apply (Federal University Lafia, Nassarawa State University Keffi, Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa, Nasarawa State Polytechnic, College of Education Akwanga).
All courses in the above institution can apply.
Eligibility and Requirements
- Must be an indigene of the state.
- Must obtain 5 credits including mathematics) IN SSCE or O’level result in one sitting.
- Must be 18 years and above.
- Admission letter into the institution.
- Jamb letter.
- Must be a full-time student of a recognized institution.
- Candidates with a minimum of 2.5 CGPA can apply for Universities and Polytechnics while 2.00 for the College of Education, while medical students, engineering, and the college of Aviation can apply without CGPA and is open to all levels.
- Applicants who are a student of the following cannot apply (Colleges of Nursing, Health Technology)
- Candidates who just got admission and direct entry (DE) are not to apply.
How to Apply
- Go to nasscholarship.com.ng and click.
- Click on start scholarship.
- Input all necessary personal details required.
- Enter BVN.
- Choose a password and re-enter the password and submit.
- New applicants must get a verification link sent to their email address while old applicants should click below for directions.
- After verification Login and finish the registration.
- Upload the following scanned documents:
SSCE/GCE O’Level Certificate.
Certificate of origin.
Admission letter into the institution.
School ID card.
- The application form should be printed and signed.
The application form is free.
All application is done only on the website.
The date for the interview will be announced on the website.
Come with a copy of the application form duly signed by applicants.
The deadline for registration is 21st May Yearly
For more info: Info@ www.nasscholarship.com.ng