ANAMBRA STATE SCHOLARSHIP 2022
Anambra State Scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship for Anambra Indigenes. The Scholarship is solely funded by the Anambra State Government through the State’s Bursary. This award is offered to assist young aspiring students in institutions of learning, especially those with limited funds to cater to the pursuit of their academics. A lot of interested candidates are not aware that only being an indigene of the state can also make you a direct beneficiary of the scholarship.
- Applicants must be indigene of the state.
- Certificate of Origin from Local Government.
- The candidate must be a full-time student of an approved institution.
- Applicants must have First School Living Certificate (FSLC).
- Candidates must be performing excellently in/her academics.
- Candidates in Institutions like the university, Polytechnics, and colleges of Education should have a minimum CGPA of 3.0.
- Applicant’s Statement of Result containing your CGPA.
- Qualified candidates will be screening also credentials will be verified.
HOW TO APPLY
- Go to https://anambrastate.gov.ng/ and click.
- Fill the form with correct details( including a functional email- address and phone number)
Upload scanned documents of the following:
- Identification letter from L.G.A.
- Admission letter of your institution.
The deadline for application will be announced on the state website.