OSUN STATE SCHOLARSHIP 2022
The state scholarship board in a bit to carry out its responsibility contributing to the development and growth of its indigene the Office of the Special Adviser on Youths and Students has partnered with both private and international bodies to sponsor a scholarship. There is an ongoing Bursary scholarship by the state, through the ministry of Education. Other scholarship like:
Osun Indigene Organization, USA organizes their yearly scholarship for its indigenes especially for indigenes with financial limits. The scholarship is opened to all courses in Nigeria.
REQUIREMENTS/ELIGIBILITY for OSUN STATE SCHOLARSHIP
- Must be a core indigene of the state.
- Birth certificate.
- Certificate of Origin.
- First School Living Certificate
- Must be a full-time student of the institution.
- An essay on “how to make a difference in my community” with 2.0-line spacing and must be 2 pages.
- Three recommendation from a teacher who knows your academic pursuit, your local government, and religious leader.
- Candidates must have at least a CGPA of 3.0.
- Statement of Result from the institution of study.
How to apply for OSUN STATE SCHOLARSHIP
- Go to osunstate.gov.ng. and click apply.
- Fill the application form.
- Ensure to scanned and upload the following:
- Certificate of origin from the Local Government.
- Admission letter from the institution.
- Submit active contacts and email addresses.
- State your gender.
Submission of the form must be done both online and offline.
Send a soft copy to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send a hard copy to the Department of Higher Education Bursary & Scholarship, Ministry of Education, State Secretariat, Osogbo.
The successful candidate will be sent a text message or an email.