ONDO STATE SCHOLARSHIP 2022
The scholarship was created mainly to make available financial aid for indigenes who are interested in taking their academic pursuit to the next level and so those indigenes can contribute to the state and country. There different kinds of scholarships example regular, handicapped, etc.
REQUIREMENT for ONDO STATE SCHOLARSHIP
- Must be an indigene of the state.
- Must be 18 and above.
- Should be a full-time student of a recognized institution.
- The candidate should be in 200 levels and above.
- Indigene doing part-time or certificate courses are not eligible for the scholarship.
- Candidates’ CGPA must be 4.0 for Universities and 3.0 for Polytechnics and the College of Education.
- Current school fees receipts.
HOW TO APPLY
- Go to onssb.on.gov.ng. and click.
- Click on the scholarship you want to apply for.
- Download the Attestation form which must be filled and signed by the recognized individual.
- Create an account and an activation message will be sent to the email provided.
- Log in and click on start application.
- All medical and law candidates must signify while registering.
- School Identification card.
- Letter of Identification from Head of Department of your institution.
- Endorsement letter from the institution verification desk.
Each candidate must go through an online screening to avoid fraud and impersonation.
Verification is done by the board to confirm the candidate.
The scholarship is renewed only when the candidate has performed excellently well.
Any form of Misconduct will lead to the disqualification of that candidate.
Read the instruction given by the site before applying to avoid making mistakes that will cause you to lose the scholarship.