KEBBI STATE SCHOLARSHIP 2022
Education as a necessary tool for the growth and development of a state and country cannot be overemphasized. Kebbi state to support the goal of having their indigenes educated established the scholarship as way to encourage indigene with the vision to attain great heights in the academic dreams but have financial limits. All courses are eligible and there is also an application fee that is not fixed so it changes with the year.
REQUIREMENTS / ELIGIBILITY
- Only indigenes of the state can apply.
- Certificate of origin.
- Jamb admission letter.
- Institution admission letter.
- Candidates must be full-time students of a recognized public higher institution.
- Must be in 100 level and above.
- Candidates must have at least 3.5 CGPA i.e. male is 4.00 CGPA while the female 3.5 CGPA respectively.
- A passport photograph (2 copies) is to be submitted and should have the name of the candidate and signature behind it.
- Candidates under the sandwich program cannot apply.
- Applicants with an extra year must get the university extension approval before applying.
- Employees of the government cannot apply.
- Applicants from private universities cannot apply.
HOW TO APPLY
- Visit the website at kebbissb.org and tap.
- For the new applicants, select Apply online while old applicants can log in using the existing account.
- Carefully read all instructions and procedures.
- After studying all instructions given then select the PURCHASE SCRATCH CARD icon
- Make payment
- After a successful payment PLEASE print a scratch card.
- Log back into the application form.
- Enter scratch card after selecting new registration and submit.
- Complete the form carefully to avoid mistakes.
- Upload passport photograph.
- Print your interview slip.
- Endeavor to bring the interview slip to the venue.
- Also, come with a copy of the following:
Proof of payment
Application form duly signed by applicants.
- candidates of the kebbi state scholarship are to submit the letter of indigene and statement of result to the Director Student Affairs, Minister of Education, Haliru Abdu, Secretariat Bringin Kebbi, Kebbi State at a given date.