GOMBE STATE SCHOLARSHIP 2021
The Gombe State Scholarship Board was established as a Bureau in 1996 and became a Board in 2004.
The Board is charged with the responsibility of providing mandatory and obligatory support and welfare to Gombe State Students in tertiary institutions of learning within Nigeria. In a long period of time, the Board has experience sustainable significant growth in its functions and responsibility. To contribute immensely while creating opportunities for soaring standards in Education through the inauguration of an enabling Board which provides necessary backing and support to the youth, this will empower them to gain appropriate skills, knowledge, and service for the development of themselves, Gombe State, Nigeria, and mankind in general. The below listed local government are eligible to apply and be considered:
Akko, Balanga, Billiri, Dukku,Funakaye, Kaltungo,Kumo, Kwami,Nafada,Shongom, Yamaltu/Deba.
- All applicants must be 18 years and above.
If you are yet to be 18 years of age, you are required to submit your JAMB registration number.
- Candidate must be registered full-time student of any Public Tertiary Institutions (State or Federal) in the state.
- Every other level of education like a masters is not eligible.
- Applicants should be in the second year or above in the Universities or ND II and HND II in the Polytechnics / Monotechnic.
- Only candidates in a recognized and approved public and private-owned schools (University, Polytechnics, and College of Educations) are can apply.
- Applicants should have a CGPA of 2.20 and above in their most recent academic session.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR APPLICATION
- JAMB and School Admission letters having information about your course of study, year of entry, and period of study.
- SSCE/GCE Certificate.
- Certificate of State of Origin / Local Government identification.
- A valid means of identification.
HOW TO APPLY
- All applicants for this scholarship must be done online through the Gombe State Scholarship Board web portal gombestatescholarship.com.ng.
- The form is filled online alongside the required documents.
- If you prefer to make your inquiry privately, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.