Table of Contents
RWTH Aachen University Exchange Scholarships
This scholarship opportunity aims to provide financial support to one student from each of the participating universities for one semester at RWTH to help them achieve their academic goals.
About RWTH Aachen University
RWTH Aachen University is one of the best universities in Germany and also one of the most highly recognized technical universities in Europe. It is a place where the future of the industrialized world is thought out. The University is proving to be a hotspot with increasing international recognition where innovative answers to global challenges are developed.
At RWTH Aachen, education is application-oriented, which results in their graduates becoming young professionals and leaders that are highly sought after in the economy. RWTH Aachen University receives the most third-party research funding in engineering out of all German universities. In cooperation with innumerable industrial cooperation partners, the education that students receive at RWTH Aachen University is firmly rooted in real-world applications. As a result, RWTH graduates are highly sought after by business and industry and one of five board members of German corporations is an alumnus of RWTH Aachen University.
The scholarship covers only a part of the expected costs for accommodation and living expenses as we as tuition fees for a semester. Travel expenses will not be covered. The student will have the opportunity to take part in a one-month intensive language course in September to prepare for their stay in Germany. The costs of the language course will not be covered by the organization.
To be Eligible
The student must be enrolled at one of the following partner universities of RWTH Aachen:
- Keio University, Kyoto University, Kyushu University, Nagoya University, Osaka University, Tohoku University, Tokyo Institute of Technology, University of Tokyo (School of Engineering & School of Science only)
- EWHA Womans University, KAIST Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology, Korea University, POSTECH Pohang University of Science and Technology, Seoul National University, Yonsei University, Sungkunkwan University
- India: Indian Institute of Science Bangalore – IISC Bangalore, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, Indian Institute of Technology Madras – IIT Madras, Indian Institute of Technology Mandi Israel: Technion
- Nanyang Technological University – NTU, National University of Singapore
- Africa: University of Cape Town
How to Apply
The Bachelor’s and Master’s students must be nominated by their home university to spend an exchange semester at RWTH Aachen University, starting in the winter semester. The application for a scholarship will be undertaken at the same time as the application for your stay abroad at the International Office of your home university
For more information on the scholarship, please visit the official website via; https://www.rwth-aachen.de/go/id/gtxv?lidx=1#aaaaaaaaaaagwad