NDLEA Salary Structure 2021
Today we will be discussing vividly the NDLEA salary scale as this is important in choosing a government or organizational sector to work with. The salary scales of some organizations are of a cause higher than others because of how essential the services they render are to society.
For the NDLEA salary scale which was genuinely gotten from a reliable source who is a high-rank staff in the organization who chooses to remain anonymous. The salary scales listed below are verified salary scale for the NDLEA:
- The agency is a paramilitary structure, therefore the salary is determined by the Consolidated Paramilitary Salary Structure (CONPASS).
- However, the NDLEA salary structure is based on the grade level and steps which differentiate officers at the same level. Also, it helps to maintain order and control.
- Though the NDLEA is a paramilitary structure, they pay their salaries using the Consolidated Paramilitary Salary Structure (CONPASS).
- Similarly, the NDLEA salary also depends on the level of education of the officers. However, HND holders are placed on Level 7; degree holders are placed on level 8.
- The NDLEA salary structure is solely based on the level of your ranking and is paid based on the Consolidated Para-Military Salary Structure (CONPASS)
- NDLEA Graduates are placed on Grade Level 8 Step 1 earn about N888,956 per annum (before deductions). That is about N74,000 per month.
- Those on Grade Level 8 Step 2 earn about N900,071 per annum (before deductions). That is about N75,000 per month
- NDLEA HND holders are placed on Grade Level 7 Step 1 and earn about N483,353 per annum (before deductions).
- Also, there are some allowances accrued to personnel of the NDLEA, but these allowances are paid based on rank and position occupied in the agency.
- This means that the total salary is calculated thus:
- Level 8 step 1 = CONPASS + Rent Allowance
- ₦888,956 + ₦115,849
- = ₦1,004,805 (total annual salary). i.e ₦83,733 (monthly)
- Then that of HND holders placed on Grade Level 7 Step 1 is ₦573,287.
- Level 7 step 1 = CONPASS + Rent Allowance
- ₦483,014 + ₦92,273.9
- = ₦ 573,287 (total annual salary). i,e ₦44,773 (monthly)
Please endeavor to comment below for any confusion you would want us to clear. Join also our WhatsApp group chats for important updates, recruitment opportunities, and more. You can as well check some other organizations and their salary in the related posts below.
Stay updated when NDLEA recruitment starts, just drop your number in the comment box.