How to send money using Wema Bank USSD Code
Using the Wema Bank USSD Code to bank on your mobile device saves you the hassle of going to the bank or ATM. You can now perform those services from the comfort of your own home, but you must first register.
1. Dial *945# with the phone number you used when you opened your bank account.
2. Now, respond “0” to sign up for WEMA bank USSD banking.
3. Select an option and continue. 2.
4. Then, to complete your registration, follow the on-screen instructions.
5. You will be prompted to enter your Wema Bank account information.
6. You will also need your ATM card, with the last four digits required.
7. Next, create your four-digit transfer pin. This pin will be required whenever you want to make a transaction.
8. Proceed to the next step and finish the registration.
The steps below will show you how to send money using the WEMA bank USSD code. It’s simple and straightforward;
1. Enter *945*beneficiary account number*amount# (for example, *945*1234567890*20000#).
2. If you are sending money to another number, you must first select the bank from the list that appears on your screen.
3. Double-check and confirm your recipient’s name before proceeding.
4. To authorize the transfer, enter your USSD banking four-digit PIN.