How to send money using Zenith Bank Code
You can use Zenith bank money transfer code to pay bills, purchase airtime, update your VPN, and check your bank balance, among other things. EazyBanking is the name given to Zenith Bank’s mobile banking service.
If you have never used your phone number for Zenith bank mobile banking. To activate, follow the steps below.
1. Dial *966*00# followed by your AlertZ number.
2. You’ll be asked to enter the last four digits of your Debit (ATM) card number.
3. On the following page, your Account Name will be displayed, and you will be prompted to create a four-digit PIN.
4. Verify the four-digit PIN.
5. If you are successful, you will receive the message “Retrieving your balance.”
6. You will receive an SMS with all of your account balances.
Dial *966*Amount*Account Number# (e.g. *966*1000*1234567890#) to transfer money from Zenith Bank Account to any bank in Nigeria. This requires the use of a registered SIM card. The phone number or sim card must be associated with a Zenith bank account.