Table of Contents
The Eynesbury College High Achiever Progression Scholarship 2021-2025
The 2021-2025 Eynesbury College High Achiever Progression Scholarship rewards up to 100 international graduates of Eynesbury College who have achieved outstanding academic results. The opportunity is open to both undergraduate and postgraduate programs.
About Eynesbury College
Eynesbury offers a range of programs that allow students direct entry into their chosen degree at The University of Adelaide, the University of South Australia, and Flinders University. Eynesbury College also offers a range of English Language preparation programs (ELICOS) that enable students to meet English language requirements and transition into a wide range of study options at Eynesbury and other institutions.
Eynesbury College has been providing exceptional pathways to prepare students for the university since 1989. Eynesbury’s education style is quite unique; in fact, Eynesbury pioneered this model of specialist, pre-university teaching. With intakes in February, June, and October for Diploma and Foundation Studies Programs, you can start when it suits you and fast-track your dream university degree.
At Eynesbury class sizes are kept small which gives students a real opportunity to be involved, ask questions and be interactive in class. Teachers get to know each individual student so that they can support their academic journey with us. Teachers are available for additional academic support outside the classroom and students are encouraged to seek extra assistance when needed.
We are committed to supporting students on their journey with us by offering comprehensive support services and facilities from academic and study assistance to counseling and advice this will help you make your time with us a successful one
The scholarship awards a 25% reduction in turion fee for the minimum standard of the full-time duration of the scholar’s chosen undergraduate or postgraduate degree.
To be Eligible
Applicants must meet the following requirements to be considered for the scholarship award;
- For students commencing in the period between 2021-2025
- Open to citizens of any country (except Australia and New Zealand)
- Provides a waiver of 25% of the annual tuition fee for each year of the program for the full duration of the degree
- Be a graduate of Eynesbury College
- Minimum Grade average 85% or a GPA of 6.0/7.0
- Have a University of Adelaide offer of admission (full offer or conditional offer) as a full-fee-paying international student
- Enroll in a full-time study load for each study period of the degree
- Complete the acceptance process as outlined in your offer of admission.
The following applicants are not eligible to receive these scholarships:
- Current University of Adelaide students who are transferring from one degree to another prior to successful completion of their program of study (internal transfers)
- Students who are recipients of a scholarship covering tuition fees awarded by a recognized scholarship awarding body such as a government ministry or department
- Applicants for Masters by Research or Ph.D. programs
- Applicants for certain programs
Please visit the website to see the scholarship terms and conditions for a list of excluded degrees.
How to Apply
There is no necessary application for the 2021-2025 Eynesbury College High Achiever Progression Scholarship. The scholarship will be automatically awarded to students who meet the eligibility requirements above during the college application. The scholarship will be confirmed at the point of acceptance.
For more information on the scholarship, please visit the official website; https://international.adelaide.edu.au/admissions/scholarships/the-eynesbury-college-high-achiever-progression-scholarship-2021-2025