Colby-Sawyer College Scholarships 2023
Colby-Sawyer College is in the Lake Sunapee area of New Hampshire, in the United States’ northeast. International students can apply for scholarships based on their merit and financial need.
About Colby-Sawyer College
Colby-Sawyer College is a science and liberal arts college in a beautiful part of Maine.
This college is a private, independent college that provides undergraduate programs.
The institution was established in 1837 and has been a part of higher education since 1928.
The Colby-Sawyer Scholarships
• For overseas students with a strong academic record, the college offers a variety of scholarships and incentives. The institution also honors students who have demonstrated leadership skills and have participated in community service.
• Because the college has a rolling admissions policy, students will be informed of their scholarship decision once they have been accepted.
• The candidate will be awarded the scholarship that best suits his or her needs.
• The GPAs (grade point averages) will be reworked in combination with the number and letter grades from the applicant’s high school transcripts by the admissions office.
• The following is a list of some of the scholarships available at the school. Not all of the scholarships are fully funded.
Wesson Honors Scholarship
• The Wesson Honors Scholarship has a maximum value of $76,000 over four years.
• This grant is open to students with a 3.75 GPA.
• This scholarship is worth $19,000 per year and comes with direct admission to the Wesson Honors Program.
• The scholarship is renewed each year for the four-year study duration and is contingent on ongoing academic excellence.
• This award is worth up to $68,000 over four years.
• Recipients of this prize will get $17,000 per year and must have graduated with honors and completed a rigorous college admissions preparation program.
• The reward is given automatically at the time of admission and is based on the GPA.
• Every year, it must be renewed.
The Presidential Scholarship
• The Presidential Scholarship is worth up to $64,000 for four years.
• This grant is open to students with a 3.3 GPA.
• This prize, which pays out $16,000 a year, must be renewed every year for the next four years.
• This scholarship is provided immediately at acceptance and is based on the applicant’s GPA.
The Los Angeles Chargers Scholarship
• The award is worth up to $52,000 over four years.
• Students must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 to be considered for this scholarship.
• The $13,000 annual scholarship is automatically awarded at the time of acceptance and must be renewed each year.
The Colby-Sawyer Grant
Students are also given grants based on their academic performance and financial status. Students can expect to receive the grant as long as their family’s financial situation is stable, they maintain strong academic and social standing, and all application deadlines are met.
The above scholarship levels are for the academic year beginning September 2012.
For more information on the academic scholarships please visit http://colby-sawyer.edu/financial-aid/scholarships-awards