Table of Contents
International Chancellor’s Scholarship for Camden County College
As part of the Premier Partnership with Camden County College, the International Chancellor’s Scholarship for Camden County College puts a Rutgers degree within reach for nonsponsored, international students who hold an F-1 visa.
About Camden County College
Camden County College is one of the largest, most comprehensive community colleges in New Jersey and the surrounding region. It is a vital resource for transfer education, workforce training, and cultural events and has been licensed by the State of New Jersey since 1965. The College maintains the lowest tuition in the state through fiscal stewardship and entrepreneurial partnerships. Guided by strong strategic planning, the administration, faculty, and staff strive to provide programs and services that ensure student success.
The College strives to actively provide quality postsecondary education that leads to gainful employment for residents of Camden County and the surrounding community. Recent studies of US Department of Education data have shown that CCC ranks among the nation’s top 50 colleges for associate degree completion in education and among the top 100 in associate degrees completed by African-American students. The College enrolls over 17,000 credit students annually in more than 100 degree and certificate programs and is recognized nationally as a leader in advanced technology programs. The College is also a vital resource for transfer education, customized training for business and industry, and community-based cultural arts.
Today, the College’s two campuses in Blackwood and Camden along with additional locations in Cherry Hill and other instructional sites, share the common mission of providing accessible, affordable higher education and occupational study. The College’s presence in the City of Camden began in 1969 and was awarded full campus status in 1991. Today, the Camden City Campus helps support the economic development of the City of Camden and Camden County through associate
- Rutgers–Camden will offer a scholarship award of $10,000 ($5,000 per semester) to all nonsponsored, international graduates of Camden County College who meet admission requirements and enroll full-time (12 or more credits per semester) at Rutgers–Camden or Rutgers at Camden County College Blackwood campus.
Applicants with final Camden County College GPAs in the ranges below can receive an additional merit scholarship;
- 0 to 3.5 GPA: additional $2,000 (total scholarship of $12,000; $6,000 per semester)
- 51 to 4.0 GPA: additional $5,000 (total scholarship of $15,000; $7,500 per semester)
- The scholarship is renewable if the student maintains a 2.5 GPA at Rutgers–Camden.
To be Eligible
Applicants must meet the following requirements to be eligible for the scholarship;
- Applicants must be nonsponsored international F-1 visa students (not sponsored by a government agency but who self-pay)
- Must be a graduate of Camden County College with an associate of science (A.S.), an associate of arts (A.A.), or an associate of fine arts (A.F.A.) degree
Applicants must meet Rutgers–Camden admission requirements.
How to Apply
There will be no separate application for the scholarship. Applicants who meet the requirements will be automatically considered when they apply and are admitted to Rutgers–Camden.
For more information on the scholarship, visit the scholarship website; https://admissions.rutgers.edu/international-chancellor-scholarship-ccc
To begin your application to Rutgers, visit the application website via; https://rutgers.force.com/ApplicantPortal/AppPortalCustom