Table of Contents
SGS Dean’s funding for Africans in Canada 2023
SGS Dean’s funding for Africans in Canada 2022 scholarship is the best way to fund your study. Considering this in mind, the University of Lethbridge is offering the SGS Dean’s Scholarship in Canada.
The free education program is open for high-achieving Canadian and International participants and has the motive of helping them in pursuing their master’s or Ph.D. studies at the University of Lethbridge.
SGS Dean’s funding for Africans in Canada 2023 is A good opportunity for Canadian and International participants
Why at the University of Lethbridge? At this university, the participants will get a variety of bachelor, master, or Ph.D. degree programs. It has the best teachers and researchers for guiding students in the best ways possible.
- University or Organization: University of Lethbridge
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters and PhD
- Award: $10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Canada and International
- The program can be taken in Canada
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Canadian and overseas participants are eligible to join.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for undertaking a School of Graduate Studies, Master of Arts, Master of Fine Arts, Master of Music, Master of Science, Doctor of Philosophy, or Doctor of Philosophy in Education at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: An applicant must be a full-time participant and demonstrate aptitude, research skill, and material, and/or performance-related productions and activities.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no additional application for the grant. All eligible participants will be considered for the grant, after enrollment in a master’s or a Ph.D. degree program at the university.
- Supporting Documents: At the time of application, the participants need to upload unofficial transcripts, letters of intent, curriculum vitae, and language ability proof.
- Admission Requirements: The participants must have an undergraduate degree in applying to a graduate degree program.
- Language Requirement: Overseas applicants are suggested to take the TOEFL or IELTS test for demonstrating their English language ability.
Benefits: The educational award will provide an amount of $10,000 to successful participants.
Application Deadline: The university accepts applicants in three terms-
- Summer term: May-August
- Fall term: September-December
- Spring term: January-April
- Participants can check the deadlines according to the course and term.