International Graduate Scholarship in Canada 2021
The University of Manitoba Graduate Fellowships (UMGF) International Graduate Scholarship in Canada are merit-based awards that are open to students of any nationality who will be registered as full-time graduate students (Masters or PhD) at the University of Manitoba.
University of Manitoba, Canada
Field(s) of study:
Any graduate degree programs offered by the University.
All students regardless of citizenship are eligible to apply.
The value of these fellowships is $18,000 (Ph.D.) and is $14,000 (Master’s) for a 12 month period. Students are eligible to receive the UMGF for the first 24 months of their Master’s program and the first 48 months of their PhD program.
Academic standing: Students with a minimum GPA of 3.0 (above C+) at a recognized university based on a Bachelor, Masters, Graduate Diploma or a Doctoral degree. Please use admissions criteria in calculating GPA, i.e., last 60 credit hours or equivalent.
HOW TO APPLY FOR International Graduate Scholarship in Canada
Citizenship: All students regardless of citizenship are eligible to apply.
Fields of study: Students in all fields of graduate study are eligible to apply.
You must also meet the specific eligibility criteria set by the Department/Faculty, if any.
Visit scholarship webpage to apply Now
- Colleges Revoke Admission Offers due to this Reasons
- 52 Top Colleges without Application Fees 2019-2020
- Brough Sanskrit Awards 2020 scholarship for Africans
- Tips to Prepare for SAT Exam
- Japanese Government Scholarships
- Jeffrey Cheah Foundation Scholarships in Malaysia
- 10 tuition free universities in usa for international students