Table of Contents
Nigeria Police Recruitment 2023
Please note that all Nigerian police force job form is always free. Anyone that asks you to pay money to get the job as the guarantee is not true.
The recruitment registration is expected to last till 23rd August 2023. Mr. Frank Mba announced the recruitment of new constables into the Nigerian police force.
The Force Public Relations Officer, Frank Mba, made this known to newsmen during a press briefing on Saturday, 11th July 2023.
Interested candidates should note that the registration is going to be online. Applicants need to meet up requirements for recruitment.
What is the closing date for Nigeria police recruitment?
The official closing date for the Nigerian police recruitment 2023 is August 23rd. Interested Applicants must ensure that they fill out and submits the online recruitment form via the official website on or before the date.
Nigeria police recruitment forms will no longer be accessible once the deadline is reached.
To beat the application deadline, make sure you apply on or before 23rd August 2023.
First, let’s make it clear to you that www.npfcareer.gov.ng, or police recruitment is the official portal of the Nigeria Police Recruitment online portal.
You have to note that we do not recruit for Nigeria Police, all we do here is give you vital information that will help you apply for Nigeria Police 2023 recruitment online.
We have divided this guide into different stages, the first is the requirements, the second is how to apply. The third part of this guide will show you how to get the latest job updates about jobs.
Nigeria Police Recruitments 2023 requirements
Here are the requirements for Nigeria Police 2023 recruitment form, ensure you go through all the listed requirements below now.
- To apply for this job, ensure that you are 17- 25 years. If you’re not up to 17 years, kindly ignore the form.
- The current job vacancies at the Nigerian police force are for Nigerians only.
- To prove your eligibility for this job, you’ll need to have a national identity card.
- The ID card is the number thing that will qualify you for ongoing recruitment.
- NPF warns that female applicants must not be pregnant at the time of filling out the application form.
- Male applicants must be 1.67m tall, while all female applicants need to be 1.64m tall.
- Male applicants must not have more than 86cm (34 inches) of expanded chest.
- Interested applicants must be free from all forms of pecuniary embarrassment.
Educational Qualifications for Nigeria police recruitment 2023
Interested applicants should take note of the educational qualifications listed on this page.
A proper understanding of this information will help you to apply for police jobs without errors.
- O’ Level certificate with at least five Credit passes including Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
- Applicants for Nigeria police recruitment 2023 need to have WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB certificates.
- Kin note that o level certificate is mandatory for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2023.
Who Can Apply for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2023?
- The Nigeria Police 2023 recruitment form is for all Nigerians between the age of 17 to 25 years.
- Applicants must be Nigerian by nationality.
- Nigeria police recruitment form is for anyone who has a national identification number.
- If you have a voter’s card, driver’s license, or international passport, then you are eligible to apply for the ongoing recruitment.
Can someone with a disability Apply for a Nigerian Police Job?
The information on the recruitment notice released by NPF stated that people with disability should not apply for the ongoing police 2023 recruitment.
The application form is not for people with psychological issues.
Nigeria police recruitment 2023 is for people with sound minds. If you feel you qualify for the ongoing recruitment, then take out time to see the method of application below:
How to Apply for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2023
The application method for Nigeria Police 2022 recruitment is via the official job registration website/portal.
A new website is now used for online recruitment.
The job site will be open for registration starting from 14th July 2022. we will update this post with the site link. Bookmark us or check back later
Applicants need to print and submit their completed online registration form and their guarantor form at the recruitment screening examination centers.
Kindly ensure you print and safeguard your completed online form plus the guarantor form, these forms are very important.
To apply for the available police jobs, ensure you meet all the listed qualifications.
Kindly note that the registration form is free. The application form can only be filled out online. If you want to register today, visit the application portal right now.
Can Graduates apply for Nigeria police recruitment 2023?
The minimum requirements for the current job vacancy are o level, BSc, and master’s candidates should take note of that.