Community Police Recruitment 2021
We are glad to inform you that the Community Police recruitment 2021 is ongoing and you can find every detail you need for the recruitment process here on this page.
Note that we do not charge for providing you recruitment information and do not pay anyone for any job. Job applications are always free.
Here on myscholarshipbaze, we provide credible job opportunities for our visitors. Let’s get into details about the recruitment process, the Community Police recruitment is no different as it’s no longer news that the police department for recruitment will be taking 50 volunteers in each of the 774,000 local government in Nigeria.
People to be Selected From Each State
According to the Federal Government at least, 50 volunteers will be recruited from each of the 774 local government areas in the country. Remember that the Community Policing recruitment was scheduled for August last year, but did not take place due to some reasons.
Eligibility for Community Police Job Vacancies 2021
- Letter of engagement from N-Power, that is for NPower beneficiaries/volunteers.
- SSCE/GCE result/certificate with credit in 5 subjects including English Language and Mathematics at not more than 2 sittings.
- NYSC Discharge Letter or Exemption Letter.
- First School Living Certificate (FLSC).
- Certificate of Origin.
- Valid means of identity e.g; National ID card or Voters Card (PVC).
- Birth certificate obtains only from the NPOPC (National Population Commission) or, a valid age declaration.
How to Register for Community Police Recruitment 2021
The procedures below will walk you through to apply for Community Police Job:
- Visit the Police login portal at www.npf.gov.ng/application
- Follow the instructions on the Community Policing official website.
- Fill and submit your application form
Note that the shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview. Good luck. You can join our telegram group and Whatsapp to stay connected with us.