Table of Contents
P YES Recruitment 2022 Registration | How To Apply
We are glad to inform you that the P YES recruitment 2022 Registration is ongoing and you can find every detail you need for the recruitment process here on this page.
Note that we do not charge for providing you recruitment information and do not pay anyone for any job. Job applications are always free. Here on myscholarshipbaze, we provide credible job opportunities for our visitors. Let’s get into details about the P YES recruitment process.
The Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme, PYES is a scheme structured as a Public-Private Partnership initiative. The PYES initiative is coordinated by the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Youth and Students Affairs (OSAPYSA) powered by the office of the Secretary to the Federal Government.
P YES recruitment 2022 Application Requirements
the requirements for obtaining the 2022 P YES Recruitment Form is listed as follows
- One must be a Nigerian Male or Female between the ages of 18 – 40 years.
- One must provide a means of identification (I.e., National Identity Card, International Passport, and Permanent Voters Card).
- One must be able to communicate in the Basic English language and or any local Nigerian Language.
- Be able to provide a Second Level Beneficiary (SLB) to qualify for benefits from the initiative.
- One must possess a provable upright character and a stable mind alongside.
- One must be able to secure the endorsement of a local government official.
- Be able to provide a guarantor preferably a religious leader or a community leader.
- One must possess the capacity to transfer knowledge and mentor other youths within and out of one’s community.
- One must complete a guarantors’ form on the PYES website, www.p-yes.gov.ng.
Goal P YES tends to achieve
- Create and grow wealth among the ever-increasing youth population of Nigeria.
- Reduce unemployment among Nigerian youth by creating over 774,000 empowerment opportunities.
- Integrate into the mainstream of government policies, programs, and national budget youth development.
- Contribute to GDP growth through the development of Micro, Small, and Medium Scale Enterprises (MSMEs).
- Guarantee sustainable income for the Nigerian youth.
- Integrate into the Economic Diversification policy of the Federal Government of Nigeria the youths of Nigeria.
- Help achieve the financial inclusion strategy of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
- Train and empower youth to have the capacity to empower at least one other youth within his/her immediate community.
- Fight the scourge of criminality and drug abuse among the youth by empowering them to be productively engaged.
- Build the capacity of the youth to enable them to take charge of their well-being and future by building their assets and realizing their potential.
- Enhance production, productivity, and value addition for new and existing urban and rural entrepreneurs across the 774 Local Government Areas in Nigeria on a sustainable basis
How to Apply P YES Registration portal 2022
Currently, the P YES recruitment form is out. This page will be updated regularly with Pyes Latest News.
- Go to the P YES recruitment portal at www.p-yes.gov.ng
- sign up and update all needed information on your profile
- Fill out the online application form accurately, review it and submit it. Then follow all the instructions at the portal for additional clarifications.
Note that the shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview. Good luck. You can join our telegram group and Whatsapp to stay connected with us.