https://www.policerecruitment.gov.ng Police Registration Portal
The Nigeria Police Force has commenced the recruitment of new constables. If you are reading this guide it means that you are thinking of joining the Nigeria Police and becoming a Police Constable.
https://www.policerecruitment.gov.ng – Police Registration Portal 2021.
A statement by the Force Public Relations Officer, Frank Mba, on Saturday, invites applications from suitably qualified Nigerians to join the police.
According to Mba, applicants must be between the ages of 17 and 25; and must have obtained a minimum of five credits, including English and Mathematics, in WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
The recruitment exercise, which he said is free, will be done online through https://www.policerecruitment.gov.ng beginning from July 14 to August 23.
How to Apply Nigeria Police Recruitment 2021 Registration Form
The 2021 Nigeria police recruitment of constables will be carried out on the official portal via https://www.policerecruitment.gov.ng. Interested applicants are to visit the NPF registration portal to apply online.
Nigeria Police Recruitment 2021 General Requirement.
These requirements must be met if you wish to apply for NPF recruitment 2020:
- You must reside and be a Nigeria citizen
- You must have a Birth certificate or age declaration.
- You must have a bank verification number (BVN)
- You must have a valid phone number and E-mail Address
- You must possess a WAEC/BSc/HND/NCE/OND/ND certificate from a reputable institution.
- You must be between 18 to 45 years before December 31st, 2021.
- You must download and print-out the Parent/guardian and Acknowledgment Form
- You must have valid identification e.g International Passport, Voters ID-Card, National ID-card or Driver’s License.
How to Apply Nigeria Police Recruitment 2021
- Visit the official E-Recruitment Portal → https://www.policerecruitment.gov.ng
- All applications must be submitted “Online”.
- You “Must” have a functional Email Address and National Identification Number NIN before you begin your application;
- Visit: https://www.policerecruitment.gov.ng
- Fill in and “Submit” the Online Form. (Review the information before final submission).
- Ensure that you print out the information that is sent automatically to your Email., and do not forget to copy and save your “Registration Number” for future correspondences.
- The “Number” is case sensitive, please.
- You would be required to present a hard copy of the email message sent to you if you are shortlisted and contacted for the next stage.e of the recruitment process.
- The Names of successful candidates will be published in the national newspaper
comment below for guideline or help if you are confused