Nigeria Customs Service recruitment 2023
We are glad to inform you that the Nigeria Customs Service NCS recruitment 2023 is ongoing and you can find every detail you need for the recruitment process here on this page.
Note that we do not charge for providing you with recruitment information and do not pay anyone for any job. Job applications are always free.
Here on myscholarshipbaze, we provide credible job opportunities for our visitors. Let’s get into details about the Nigeria Customs Service NCS recruitment process.
Nigeria Customs Service recruitment 2023 Application Requirements
- Applicants must be Nigerian by birth.
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualifications and certificates.
- Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment center shall not be accepted after the recruitment.
- Applicants must be fit and present a certificate of medical fitness from a recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must be of good character, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offense.
- Applicants must not be members of a secret society, Cult Drug Addicts, etc.
- Applicants must not have been involved in any financial embarrassment.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 30 years
How to Apply for Nigeria Customs Service recruitment 2023
Currently, the Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment form is out. This page will be updated regularly with Nigeria Customs Service Latest News.
- Go to the Nigeria Customs Service recruitment portal at https://vacancy.customs.gov.ng
- Find all accessible jobs and choose the one you want to apply for.
- Fill out the online application form accurately, review it, and submit it. Then follow all the instructions at the portal for additional clarifications.
NOTE: Nigeria Customs Service recruitment 2023 is currently NOT UP, WE WILL UPDATE YOU ONCE ON.
Note that the shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview. Good luck. You can join our telegram group and Whatsapp to stay connected with us.