Macquarie Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship
Deadline: 14 June (annual)
Study in: Australia
Next course starts July
The Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship provides a partial tuition fee scholarship for outstanding students to study an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at Macquarie University North Ryde campus.
Macquarie University North Ryde Campus in Australia
Levels/Fields of study:
Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programmes in priority areas: Engineering, Environment, Human Science, Media, Linguistics, and Education
Number of Awards:
International students from a country other than ASEAN, a European country, Mongolia, Australia or New Zealand
The scholarship amount is varied up to AUD$10,000 and will be applied towards your tuition fee. It is not renewable.
The scholarships DO NOT provide financial support in the form of a living allowance, nor does it provide for the cost of visa application, Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC), airfares, accommodation, conferences or other costs associated with study.
• Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
• Meet the University’s academic and English requirements for the course (must hold a full offer of admission by the application deadline).
• Achieved a minimum GPA equivalent of 5.0 out of 7.0 for Postgraduate applications; or a minimum ATAR equivalent of 90 out of 100 for Undergraduate applications.
• Applied for a program that is longer than one session in duration.
• Commence study in session and year indicated in the scholarship offer letter, and commencement may not be deferred.
• Apply for a course and remain enrolled in a full-time study load.
See the full eligibility criteria at the official website.
Applicants must complete an online course application form and an online scholarship application form. A Macquarie University Student Number (which you will receive once your course application has been processed) is compulsory to submit the online scholarship application form. The deadlines are 21 December for Session 1 intake (February) and 14 June for Session 2 intake (July).
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application forms and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: https://www.mq.edu.au/study/why-study-here/scholarships/scholarships/details/vice-chancellors-international-scholarship