Global Scholars Program at Clark University Scholarships
Clark University Scholarships 2022-2023, which are fully funded undergraduate scholarships, are open to international students. This scholarship offers $15,000 to $25,000 each year for four years, with the possibility of renewal if academic requirements are met.
• Level of Study: Undergraduate
• Institution(s): Clark University
• Study in: Massachusetts, USA
• Courses Offered: Bachelor’s Degree Programs
• Program Period: Four years
• Deadline: November 15, 2022
The recipient of the Clark Global Scholarship Program receives the following benefits:
You will get a $15,000 to $25,000 per year stipend if you are accepted into the Global Scholars Program (for four years, contingent upon meeting academic standards for renewal).
You may be eligible for up to $5,000 in additional need-based financial aid if your financial need exceeds the Global Scholars award amount.
Clark Global Scholarship Program Eligibility Criteria
Required Language: English.
Eligible Countries: All world countries.
• You must be a first-year student (not a transfer student) who has spent at least four years studying abroad to be considered. Clark will also consider international students who are studying in the United States.
• You should have also demonstrated leadership skills in your community and around the world, as well as a desire to make a difference.
• Your academic results (as mentioned on your application for admission) determine your scholarship eligibility, not your family’s financial need. International students who may be eligible for scholarships must, however, demonstrate that they can cover a significant portion of their educational costs. This is true for students interested in being considered for the scholarship.
How to Apply for Clark Global Scholarship Program?
To apply for the Clark Global Scholarship Program, please follow the steps below:
1. You need first to create an account here https://prod.idp.collegeboard.org/oauth2/aus3koy55cz6p83gt5d7/v1/authorize?client_id=0oa3koxakyZGbffcq5d7&response_type=code&scope=openid+email+profile&redirect_uri=https://account.collegeboard.org/login/exchangeToken&state=cbAppDurl&nonce=MTY0OTY5ODAyMjg2NA==
2. Fill out the PROFILE form for the College Scholarship Service (CSS)/Financial Aid. https://cssprofile.collegeboard.org
3. By your deadline, complete and submit the CSS/Financial Aid PROFILE. https://cssprofile.collegeboard.org
4. Then you’ll get specific instructions on how to apply for the scholarship, including the topic of the short essay.
Note: Use 3279 for the Clark CSS Code.
To know more, please visit the official website: https://www.clarku.edu/offices/financial-aid/prospective-students/international-students/first-year-scholarships/