Table of Contents
Exxon-Mobil Undergraduate Scholarship 2022
The board of Directors at NNPC/MPN Joint Venture is delighted to invite applicants to submit applications for the Ongoing NNPC Exxon-Mobil Undergraduate Scholarship 2022 in Nigeria.
This information will prepare you to know the best and easiest way to apply for the Exxon Mobil Nigeria Scholarship.
Apart from the Exxon-Mobil Undergraduate Scholarship, there are also varieties of Nigerian scholarships by multinationals such as the Chevron scholarship, Agip scholarship, Addax scholarship, Shell scholarship, all of which are available to students at various level of study.
Take your time and go through this article. My scholarship baze has put together all the details you need to win this Nigeria scholarship.
What You Need to Know About the Exxon-Mobil Scholarship 2022
As part of its support for educational development and human capacity building, Mobil Producing Nigeria, operator of the NNPC/MPN Joint Venture awards annual scholarships to qualified students in Nigerian Universities.
Here is the detail of how to apply for NNPC/MPN Undergraduate National Scholarship Awards.
Level/Field of Study
The Exxon Mobil Nigeria undergraduate scholarship is available to undergraduate students at Nigerian Universities. The scholarship board will consider Exxon Mobil scholarship Applications form in the following list of approved disciplines:
- Petroleum Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Medicine (MBBS Only)
- Agricultural Science (And related fields)
- Computer Science
The Exxon Mobil Nigeria scholarship will be taken in Nigeria.
Aside from the Exxon Mobil scholarship 2022, there are other scholarships available to international students to study abroad. You can check out all scholarships available in nigeria.
The Exxon-Mobil undergraduate scholarship is a Nigerian scholarship for Nigerian students only.
Qualified and suitable students from every state of the Federation including the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) in Nigeria are eligible to receive this oil company’s scholarship award.
How much is Exxon Mobil Scholarships?
The Exxon-Mobil undergraduate scholarship is a Tuition free Scholarship for Undergraduate Students. The Scholarship is designed for 500 Nigerian Undergraduate Students. The Scholarship is awarded yearly and it is renewable for a period of one year.
Eligibility for ExxonMobil Scholarship 2022
It is not enough to be a Nigerian enrolled in a Nigerian higher institution of learning to be eligible for the Exxon-Mobil undergraduate scholarship 2020. Below is a list of other eligibility criteria for the Mobil Nigeria scholarship.
- Candidates must be holders of the SSCE or its equivalent with at least six subjects passed at a sitting with a minimum of 5 Distinctions.
- Applicants must be registered as full-time undergraduates in their 1st or 2nd year of study in any Nigerian University.
- Students who are currently on similar scholarship awards from other oil and gas companies need not apply.
- Dependents of employees of Mobil Producing Nigeria, Mobil Oil Nigeria plc and Esso Exploration and Production Nigeria Limited are also not eligible for this scholarship.
How to Apply for ExxonMobil Nigeria Scholarship 2022
You can only apply for the Exxon-Mobil scholarship application online, using the Exxon-Mobile online application form on the Mobil application portal. If you are qualified and interested, please complete the form on this website and submit as instructed.
Additionally, Exxon-Mobil will require shortlisted candidates to come with the original copy and a photocopy of the following documents for screening prior to taking the qualifying test:
- SSCE result or it’s equivalent
- Evidence of current year of study
- Evidence of admission into a Nigerian University.
- Current University Identity Card.
- Current Passport Photographs.
- Evidence of State of Origin obtained from the appropriate Local Government Area and duly signed by the Chairman or Secretary.
Exxon Mobil Scholarship 2022 Application Deadline
This scholarship is currently Ongoing and will end on 14th August 2022. The Scholarship is aimed at giving the best to students in Nigeria. Apply Now!