NNPC/SNEPCO Scholarship For Nigerian Undergraduate 2021
All eligible undergraduate students for NNPC/SNEPCo Scholarship For Nigerian Undergraduate 2020 should check below for the requirements and the procedures on how to fill the SNEPCo Undergraduate scholarships application form.
The application is for Nigerian Undergraduates who are in the second year (200 level) of full-time study in a Nigerian University accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC).
About NNPC/SNEPCo Scholarship
The Shell Nigeria Exploration and Production Company (SNEPCo), its co-venture partners, and the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) hereby invites applications from qualified Nigerian students for the 2021 NNPC/SNEPCo National University Scholarship Programme.
The program aims to promote academic excellence and improve the skills of young Nigerian students, basically undergraduates.
It provides a yearly grant to the successful applicant from their second year (200 level) to the completion of their degree program.
The Shell Nigeria Exploration and Production Company (SNEPCo) pioneered Nigeria’s deep-water oil and gas production at the Bonga field, a project that increased Nigeria’s oil capacity by 10% when output began in 2005.
Applications should be submitted on or before August 28, 2021.
The examination date will be communicated to shortlisted candidates only. SNEPCo reserves the right to select and shortlisting of candidates.
- Application for NNPC/SNEPCo scholarship is FREE.
- SCHOLASTICA is the official platform for the NNPC/ SNEPCo National University Scholarship
- Beware of fraudulent websites when applying for the NNPC/SNEPCo scholarship online. Such websites may ask you to make some payments in the course of the application.
- E-mail applications are NOT accepted.
- NNPC/SNEPCo does NOT assign representatives/agents to assist applicants to apply.
- Any candidate found to have presented false documents will be disqualified or withdrawn at any level of the scholarship process.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the proctored computer-based test
Eligible Applicants for NNPC/SNEPCo Scholarship For Nigerian Undergraduate 2021
Students applying for snepco scholarship must be studying one of the courses below:
- Petroleum Engineering
- Marine Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Materials/Corrosion Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Physics/Applied Physics
- Mathematics/Applied Mathematics
- Electrical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Agricultural Science
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Be a citizen of Nigeria
- Currently, be in their second year (200 level) of full-time study in a Nigerian University accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC)
- Have a minimum CGPA of 3.0 in a 5-grade system
- Not be a beneficiary of any other scholarship (National or International)
How to Apply for NNPC/SNEPCo Scholarship For Nigerian Undergraduate 2021
SNEPCo will not accept email applications. Eligible students studying the eligible courses listed above in accredited Nigerian universities are invited to submit an electronic application on the official website (see below).
Please note the instructions below:
- Every applicant should have a valid personal email account and phone number.
- Applications by eligible candidates should be submitted online at https://candidate.scholastica.ng/candidate/register
- Candidates should include personal and educational details in the application.
- Applicants should upload scanned copies of the following as part of the application:
- A recent passport-sized photograph of the applicant in JPEG format, and not more than 200 kilobytes;
- University or JAMB Admission Letter;
- Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) Result;
- O’ Level Result(s); and ‘A’ Level /OND /NCE Result(s) as applicable;
- Letter of Identification from State of origin indicating applicant’s local government of origin;
- Academic results for 100 level.
To apply NNPC/SNEPCo Scholarship For Nigerian Undergraduate 2020
- follow https://candidate.scholastica.ng/candidate/register
- fill out the form to register
- after registration, log in to your dashboard and upload necessary documents
- and apply good luck
- Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in the same order.
- Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
- When asked to upload a photo, upload a passport photograph with a white background.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors
- Click “Apply Now” to submit information
- You will receive an email and an SMS that confirms your application was successful.
Return to https://scholastica.ng/, enter your Email and Password to download your profile and
- proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
- Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
- If National Identification Number (NIN) number was not available in step 6, to obtain your National Identification Number (NIN),
- Visit http://ninenrol.gov.ng to register and learn more about the National Identity Number
- Click “Create Account” and fill in the required fields
- Login with Email and Password to complete the form
- After completion, schedule a date for photo and fingerprint capture
- Visit any of the 37 capture centers www.nimc.gov.ng/pages/general/enrolmentcentres.htm to
- complete the registration process and obtain your National Identity Number
- You can also do your total registration at the NIMC office
- Return to https://candidate.scholastica.ng/candidate and update the application with National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure completion.