Agbami Undergraduate Scholarship 2021
If you are you are searching for how to Apply for Agbami Undergraduate Scholarship 2021, then know you are of course not alone and you are on the right page to read guidelines on how to apply, requirements needed to apply, and how to qualify or be eligible for the scholarship.
You must have been searching and clicking some wrong application link in different web pages promising to guide you to apply, well, here is your final bus stop as you will apply here confidently and accurately.
I know most Nigerians do not know that such scholarships exist, so on this post on myscholarshipbaze, we will give you every guideline you need on the topic, agbami scholarships 2021.
The management of Agbami organization is pleased to announce to the general public that the Agbami Undergraduate Scholarship 2020 is currently receiving application.
A bit you should know about Agbami Undergraduate Scholarship 2021
Star Deep Water Petroleum Limited, a Chevron company, and operator of the Agbami Field, in its continuous support for capacity building in the health and engineering sectors as a strategic feed into the national manpower pool, is offering a number of University Scholarship Awards to qualified Nigerian students from ALL states of the Federation.
The scholarship program, funded by Star deep waters petroleum limited and its Agbami co-ventures, is a major component of their Social Investment in the development of health and education, as well as humane resources in Nigeria.
Agbami Undergraduate Scholarship 2021 Eligibility.
online Applications are invited from FULL-TIME, 100 and 200 level undergraduates from any state of the Federation, studying any of the under-listed courses in universities within Nigeria:
- Medicine & Surgery
documents required for you to apply for the scholarships
Before you start this application, ensure you have clear scanned copies of the following documents:
- recent Passport photograph
- School ID card of your current university
- your Admission Letter
- O’ Level Result
- JAMB Result(utme exam result)
- Local Government Area Letter of Identification
note: please do well to ensure that the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload
3.) Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload
How to Apply for Agbami Undergraduate Scholarship.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply for the scholarships by clicking on the link below.
To apply, follow the steps below;
- Visit https://candidate.scholastica.ng/candidate/register and click on Apply Now
- Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account
- Click on www.scholastica.ng/ to return to Scholarship site
- enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
- Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, other information, and upload required scanned documents.
- Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in the same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
- When asked to upload a photo, upload a passport photograph with a white background.
- recheck application information to avoid errors
- Click “Apply Now” to submit information
- You will receive an email and an SMS that confirms your application was successful.
- Return to www.Scholastica.ng, login to your profile, enter your Email and Password to download your profile, and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
- Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
- If the National Identification Number (NIN) number was not available, to obtain your National Identification Number (NIN
- you will need to Visit any national id enroll NIMC outlet for an easier process, to register and get your National Identity Number
- Return to https://candidate.scholastica.ng/candidate/ and update an application with National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure completion
DO NOT REGISTER TWICE AS THIS WILL NULLIFY BOTH REGISTRATIONS
Selected students will be invited for computer BASE qualifying tests in selected examination centers in Nigerian universities.
Shortlisted/successful candidates for the qualifying test will be invited by email and SMS text messages.
All applicants are therefore advised to ensure that valid GSM telephone numbers and personal email addresses are properly entered into their profile while signing up on the web site.
Deadline: there is no deadline, for now, we will update this post once there is one.