Table of Contents
NNPC/Chevron Undergraduate Scholarship For Nigerian Students 2022
Brief Description: This is to inform all Nigerian Undergraduate students that application is now open for the 2022 NNPC/Chevron Undergraduate Scholarship for Nigerian Students. This Scholarship is offered to only students undertaking their undergraduate studies in any of the accredited Nigerian higher institutions.
About The Host Organisation:
Chevron Corporation is an American multinational energy corporation operating as a joint venture with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) for the onshore and offshore assets in the Niger Delta region.
As a way of taking care of their social responsibility, Chevron has been at the forefront of health care, education, and economic development.
A lot of students have been beneficiaries of the annual scholarship and grants offered by the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) which has assisted lots of Nigerian students financially. So this year might be your turn to benefit.
Even secondary school students have benefited from the social activities of Chevron and its deepwater partners (AGBAMI SCHOLARSHIPS). They have supported secondary schools in Nigeria by building and equipping 33 science laboratories and 18 hybrid electronic and conventional libraries. These initiatives have contributed to the education of more than 16,000 students across 33 states.
There are different categories for the NNPC/Chevron Scholarship and most importantly we have those chevron scholarships in the following category ranging from chevron college scholarships and we also have chevron reach scholarship it is also worthy to note the chevron reach scholarship 2018 as well as the chevron stem scholarship
Level Of Study: This scholarship is for full-time SECOND YEAR (200 LEVEL)undergraduate degree students of the under-listed courses in Nigerian Universities:
Application for the NNPC/Chevron Scholarship 2018 is only open to only 200 Level (Year Two) students who are studying at any Nigerian University.
This scholarship offer is not open to all departments only those in the selected courses below can apply for the scholarship grants.
Study Subject: To be eligible for the 2022/2023 NNPC/Chevron Undergraduate Scholarship, you must be a 200L student in an accredited Nigerian higher institution in the following field of study:
- Agricultural Engineering/Agricultural Science
- Business Administration/Economics
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science/Computer Engineering/System Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Environmental Studies/Surveying
- Mass Communication/Journalism
- Mechanical/Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
- Human Medicine/Dentistry/Pharmacy
- Petroleum Engineering
Scholarship Worth: The NNPC/Chevron Undergraduate Scholarship is worth N100,000 to N150,000 for a session for those in the category of chevron engineering scholarship.
However, the exact amount of grants to be given to students this year has not yet been decided by the scholarship board is not yet fixed as there will be different awards to be given out at the scholarship depending on the category.
Chevron Masters Scholarship has a different grant from another category of awards and the same and the scholarship pays a different amount of money from the undergraduate scholarship.
Applicants Nationality: Applicant must be a Nigerian Student
Scholarship/Study to be taken in (Country): Nigerian tertiary institutions.
Application Requirements For NNPC/Chevron Undergraduate Scholarship
- Jamb Admission Letter stating your admission
- A passport photograph was clearly taken and not older than three months
- A result statement duly signed by the HOD or the School stating the last session CGPA
- A sworn affidavit in the case of a mismatch in names or age
- Your School identity card which identifies you as a students
Applicant’s Eligibility FOR NNPC/Chevron Undergraduate Scholarship
- The applicant must be a Nigerian or international student studying in any of the Nigerian universities in the Country.
- The candidate must be a FULL-TIME 200L undergraduate student
- The applicant must be offering any of the List Of Courses / Departments Eligible for NNPC/CHEVRON UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP listed above
- He /she must complete the online application process to be considered for the scholarship.
- Before you start this application, ensure you have clearly scanned copies of the following documents
- Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- School ID card
- Admission letter
- Birth certificate
- O’ Level result
- JAMB Result
- Local Government Area Letter of Identification
- Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload
- Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload
In line with our e-scholarship administration system, selected students will be invited for computer-administered qualifying tests in selected examination centers nationwide.
Short-listed candidates for the qualifying test will be invited by email and SMS text messages. All applicants are therefore advised to ensure that valid GSM telephone numbers and personal email addresses are properly entered into the e-forms on the website.
Follow the Following Steps to Successfully Apply for the NNPC/Chevron Undergraduate Scholarship
- Click on the “Apply Now” tab.
- Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account
- Click on https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/SNEPCo to return to the Scholarship site
- Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
- Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, and other information and upload the required scanned documents.
- Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in the same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
- When asked to upload a photo, upload a passport photograph with a white background.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors
- Click “Apply Now” to submit information
- You will receive an email and an SMS that confirms your application was successful.
- Return to https://candidate.scholastica.ng/, enter your Email and Password to download your profile, and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
- Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
- If National Identification Number (NIN) number was not available in step 6, to obtain your National Identification Number (NIN)
- Visit http://ninenrol.gov.ng to register and learn more about the National Identity Number
- Click “Create Account” and fill in the required fields
- Login with your Email and Password to complete the form
- After completion, schedule a date for photo and fingerprint capture
- Visit any of the 37 capture centers http://www.nimc.gov.ng/?q=nin-registration-centres to complete the registration process and obtain your National Identity Number
- You can also do your total registration at the NIMC office
- Return to http://www.scholastica.ng/schemes/cnlawards and update the application with National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure completion.
The NNPC/Chevron Scholarship 2022/2023 winners will be sent a congratulatory mail for their success in the scholarship that is a chevron scholarship program. The mail will also contain instructions on how to fully access the grants of the NNPC/Chevron Scholarship.