Bryan Cameron Scholarship
Bryan Cameron Scholarship is intended to cover tuition, fees, course-related expenses, books, supplies, and equipment.
Bryan Cameron Scholarship Description
The Cameron Impact Scholarship will be awarded annually, in December, to approximately 10-15 high-school seniors (applications are due in May and September preceding the awards).
This four-year, merit-based scholarship (“Scholarship”) is intended to cover the full tuition and ‘qualified educational expenses’ (as defined by the Internal Revenue Service) at the recipient’s chosen collegiate institution (estimated to be between $20,000-$50,000 per annum).
Selection Criteria / Eligibility
The Foundation will allocate approximately 25%, or a quarter of the scholarships to individuals pursuing careers in education, nonprofits, government, and/or military and have a stated professional goal of public service.
However, the criterion for the Scholarship is intentionally broad. There are countless ways to make a positive impact in many professional careers (Finance, Education, Healthcare, Technology, Military, Legal, Sports, Engineering and Art to name but a few).
In either the Private or Public Sector, the Cameron Impact Scholar has the ability to make real, tangible contributions in their lifelong dedication to the greater good.
Eligibility for the Bryan Cameron Impact Scholarship is based on the following criteria:
The applicant must:
- Prioritize academic excellence (maintaining a minimum cumulative unweighted 3.7 grade point average/4.0 scale or equivalent in their high school studies);
- Be a citizen of the United States of America;
- Be in the high school graduating Class of 2021, planning to enroll in a full-time course of study toward a bachelor’s degree at an accredited four-year U.S. college or university for the full academic year following high school graduation;
- Excel in a broad variety of extracurricular activities. This includes, but is not limited to: athletics, academic clubs, music lessons, performance art, and philanthropic organizations;
- Be motivated leaders with a strong work ethic and social acumen. Scholars rise to the occasion and are both candid and confident;
- Demonstrate active participation in community service and in civic-minded arenas, exhibiting an appreciation for the world outside themselves and a belief in their own capacity to effect change on scales both large and small;
- And submit by the Application Deadline*:
- Two (2) required Letters of Recommendation** (these letters MUST be submitted prior to the Application Deadline for an Application to be considered complete), and
- Transcript (unofficial is fine) certifying academic performance.
*IMPORTANT: Applicants are strongly advised to submit their application well in advance of the final deadline. The Foundation assumes no responsibility for an applicant’s technical submission issues encountered on the final due date.
**Recommendations and Transcript may be uploaded directly within the Application when prompted, OR e-mailed directly to the Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please submit only two Recommendation letters.
PLEASE NOTE THAT INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE REVIEWED OR CONSIDERED.
Applicants may not be related to, or have pre-existing relationships to any members of the Bryan Cameron Education Foundation staff, Board of Directors, or Selection Committee.
The Foundation is committed to a policy against discrimination based on gender, sexual orientation, marital or parental status, race, color, religion, national origin, or disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Bryan Cameron Scholarship Selection Process
There are two opportunities to submit the Initial Online Application:
Applications are received on a rolling basis. Please note that a Transcript (unofficial is fine) and two (2) Letters of Recommendation (please submit only two) are required as part of the application process.
These must be completed by the Application Deadline or your submission will not be considered.
The Foundation is limiting the number of new and complete Applications to 3,000, from the Class of 2021. We will make a note on the website and our social media pages if and when this limit is approaching.
The Selection Committee will choose a limited number of Finalists (80-100) for face-to-face interviews (preferably at the Applicant’s high school) before Recipients are announced in December 2020. Interviews will be conducted in the Fall of 2020.
Funds are generally administered directly to the recipient of the award unless other arrangements are made.
If an Applicant who is awarded a Cameron Impact Scholarship receives a significant Financial Aid package through their chosen school, the Foundation will cap the “Tuition and Fees” allotment. Annual renewal of the Cameron Impact Scholarship will be dependent upon continued attendance, good academic standing, and an acceptable code of conduct.
Evidence of misconduct as determined by the Foundation, school, and legal authorities would result in withdrawal of any funds from the Foundation.
Recipients of the Cameron Impact Scholarship are required to attend an annual Cameron Impact Scholars Award Ceremony and Summit for the 4-year duration of the Scholarship. Graduates of the Scholarship program are strongly encouraged to attend this annual event as well.
Submit an Application for Bryan Cameron Scholarship
Thank you for your interest in the Cameron Impact Scholarship program. myscholarshipbaze.com To submit an application for our scholarship, please review our process:
- Step 1: Fill out the Applicant Profile form (below)
- Step 2: Create a username and password
- Step 3: Login to your Applicant Profile (please check your spam folder or contact our admin if you do not receive your activation e-mail right away).
- Step 4: Click the link on the far right column – “New Application”
- Step 5: Complete application and essays (note word limits) and upload your transcript and two (2) recommendations (please submit only two). PLEASE NOTE: Recommendations and/or Transcript may be uploaded within the Application OR e-mailed to us directly at email@example.com
- Step 6: Submit your application
- Step 7: If you did not include your transcript and/or recommendations during the application process – you must have these e-mailed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org by the Application Deadline. We do not offer ANY extensions.
We recommend disabling cookies in your web browser if you are using Google Chrome to avoid error messages or loss of information while completing the application.
It is also recommended to save responses in Word or a similar program to avoid loss of data at any time. Our system does not allow you to save and then return at a later time.
If you have any problems with this process, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. We look forward to receiving your application.
- pfms scholarships
- tuition free university in USA
- top free application universities
- best universities in Egypt
- donald trump scholarship
- lil uzi vert networth
- best scholarships for africans