Table of Contents
Questbridge scholarship for USA students 2022
Questbridge scholarship 2022 is a non-profit program that links students with educational scholarship opportunities at some USA colleges and universities,
While it provides a college prep scholarship for high school juniors, it also provides a National College Match Program for high school seniors.
Questbridge started in 1987 at the Stanford Medical Youth Science Program (SMYSP). it became Questbridge Program after the founder, Micael McCullough realized that the internet was a great tool to recruit low-income students.
This article brings together all the requirements, procedure and the application process to be a recipient of this scholarship.
Is Questbridge real?
Questbridge scholarship is a real scholarship opportunity. It is an opportunity you should not miss for any reason. The Scholarship is verified and it’s one of the scholarship programs for students in the USA. College Match Scholarship Recipients are granted admission to one of QuestBridge’s partner colleges with a full, four-year scholarship worth over $200,000 each.
QuestBridge yearly Finalist Result Out?
QuestBridge finalist results are out. Applications were received up until 27th Sept 2019. College partner Rankings are done on 10th October yealy. Currently, a notification has been sent out to applicants who made it to the QuestBridge finalist list.
this process is expected to last for two days. applicants should log on to the applicants portal now. Finalists are expected to log on to the application’s manage page and continue with the college registration proced
However, applicants who didn’t make it to this point can continue the college application on their own.
However, Questbridge college partners use a combination of their own funds as well as state and federal aid to fund the scholarship. Meanwhile, this scholarship is offered as part of a generous financial aid package provided by the QuestBridge college partner that covers the cost of attendance, including:
- Tuition and fees
- Room and board
- Books and supplies
- Travel expenses
What does QuestBridge Scholarship cover?
The QuestBridge National College Match is a college and scholarship application process. Actually, it helps outstanding low-income high school seniors gain admission and full four-year scholarships to the nation’s most selective colleges.
This means; you will
- Have NO parental contribution
- Need no student loans
- Likely need student contribution in the form of Federal work-study, summer work, or student savings
- A free, online National College Match application, including information on your academic and extracurricular accomplishments, financial background*, two essays(you can find how to write scholarship essay here), short answer questions
- Two letters of recommendation from teachers in core academic subjects
- A Secondary School Report from your high school counselor
- A School Profile (optional, but recommended)
- 5A high school transcript and additional transcripts (if applicable)
- Any standardized test score reports to-date. We accept the SAT, ACT, Subject Tests, IB, or AP test scores. SAT and/or ACT test scores are highly recommended.
Questbridge Scholarship Deadlines
The 2022 National College Match application The deadline application date is March 24, yearly.
All deadlines occur at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time.
College rankings and signed match Agreement Forms are due.
1. Applicants are notified of Finalist decisions on the application’s Manage page.
2. Finalists continue with their College Match applications.
3. Applicants not chosen as Finalists (Non-Finalists) should proceed on their own with college applications.