PFMS Scholarship 2020 – Eligibility Criteria, Status, Renewal Process
The complete eligibility criteria details shall be enlisted in the official brochure overseeing the PFMS scholarship. Candidates have to cross-check their minimum eligibility requirements and all other conditions thoroughly before they begin with the application form submission.
Also, if any candidate is found not to satisfy the minimum criteria stated in the brochure, then such candidates shall be disqualified from applying for the scholarship.
The various types of scholarships available are based on different sub-criteria but defined by a few standard enlisted main criteria.
Every detail needs to be checked before proceeding to the main application submission step. The eligibility criteria are listed below:
- All candidates must have passed the 12th standard examination.
- Candidates must have scored very high marks i.e.; they should be in the top creamy layer and among the top 20% of top scorers.
- Age criteria: The minimum age is 18 years, and maximum age is 25 years to apply for the scholarship.
- The scholarship is mainly aimed to aid the weaker sections and economically backward classes financially. Hence the annual income of parents should be lesser than 6 lakhs per annum, and only such candidates’ application shall be further processed.
PFMS Payment Status 2020
Any student who gets any leads/information about PFMS scholarship 2020 shall be deemed to receive the scholarship amount in two ways – payment from the government through Aadhaar card number and through bank account number.
Payment through Aadhaar card number
- Candidates have to enter their valid Aadhaar card number and confirm it.
- Candidates then have to enter the word verification code displayed on the window.
- Finally, click on the search button.
Payment through the Bank account number
- Select the bank name where you have your account at.
- Enter your full account number and confirm.
- Perform word verification by entering the text displayed on the window.
- Finally, click on the search button.
(Candidates can check the status of their applied scholarship on the official website)
PFMS Scholarship – Renewal Process
All candidates who have successfully availed the scholarship shall enter the required details to renew their application status.
Re-registration of the candidate is required for the renewal process. The task is simple and easy to perform. To ensure consistency in their academic record, candidates have to submit relevant information and submit details compulsorily.
Renewal is an ONLINE procedure and done on the official website only. No other way of renewing the scholarship is possible.
Candidates are requested to regularly visit the website to know about updates and follow them.
Steps to Renew the PFMS Scholarship 2020
Here we list the complete details of how to renew the PFMS scholarship
- Visit the official website of the PFMS scholarship portal.
- Click on the link ‘PFMS student scholarship renewal 2020’.
- Enter the year in which you passed the 12th standard board exam. Also, select the board of education from which you passed your 12th standard examination.
- Update bank account details like bank name and IFSC code of the bank branch.
- Some details shall already be placed on the renewal form (if candidate is enrolled for the PFMS scholarship scheme 2020.
- Update the mobile number. Enter the OTP sent to your mobile number.
- Update e-mail id. Click on the verification link.
- Update registration details.
- Click on the SUBMIT button of the renewal application form.
Benefits of PFMS Scholarship 2020 – Eligibility Criteria, Status, Renewal Process
The PFMS scholarship was initially seeded to help the deserving and needy students with financial aid to help them with their education.
Today it has been helping more than 82,000 students to realize their dreams of continuing further studies after their 12th standard into the pathways they are interested in. Some of the major benefits of PFMS scholarship are:
- Follows direct bank transfer method to transfer funds directly into the beneficiary’s account.
- The scholarship is applicable for select few candidates who applied through the website.
- There are different programs and scholarship schemes to cater to different categories of candidates.
- Complete information is available at one place, on the official portal of the PFMS program.
- The scholarship scheme is open right at the beginning of the academic year itself, thus helping students to a large extent.
- The system is entirely transparent. Right from fund flow, money transfer, payment, and status, the system provides timely and useful updates at every single stage of the process.
- No third party involvement to count for misuse of funds.
- Candidates shall receive alerts regularly in the form of SMS messages and e-mails.
- Candidates can contact the helpline numbers for any query they have regarding PFMS scholarship.
for more information, visit PFMS