UWE Millennium Scholarship for International Students
University of the West of England
Deadline: 28 Apr (annual)
Study in: London, UK
Course starts Sept yearly
The University of the West of England, Bristol offers the UWE Millennium Scholarship to international students who will be required to undertake an internship working within the International Office or other departments, and will also be required to undertake ambassadorial activity for the University throughout the duration of the course.
Host Institution(s) UWE Millennium Scholarship for International Students:
Level/Field of study:
Any Postgraduate Programme offered at the University except MBA, BPTC, LPC, GDL, MSc Robotics, PhD‘s and continuing professional development courses
Number of Scholarships:
1 for September of every year
Students classed as overseas for fees purposes
50% tuition fees for one academic year
To be eligible for the scholarship:
- • Have achieved the equivalent of a British 1st in an undergraduate degree
- • Hold an unconditional offer or a conditional offer where IELTS or equivalent English language is the only condition
- • Be a new student to UWE Bristol with no previous UK study
- • Be classed as overseas for fees purposes
- • Not be a sponsored student or in receipt of another scholarship/award
- • Provide official transcripts at the time of application
You must have received an offer for a Master’s Programme at UWE in order to apply for this scholarship. Students can apply via their UWE Welcome portal by completing the scholarship task. Deadline is 28 April yearly for September start.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Do not hesitate to ask questions on the comment box or check out other opportunities you can see on our website. You can subscribe with your email so we can notify you always about our new posts and opportunities. Do not miss out.