WAEC DATA PROCESSING ANSWERS 2021
Here is the waec data processing answers for 2021, we decided to give today answers for free, from tomorrow, answers are for only subscribed members.
Chat me here to subscribe 09134015664.
Data processing verified answers.
Data processing obj
– Indirect access
– Not removable
– Random/Direct access
– Indirect access
-Analog computer system is the very old computer system which operates on the mathematical variables in the form of continuously changeable physical quantities/entities like mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, etc. They use continuous values rather than discrete values so they work on analog signal. At the time of at the time of the 1950s–1960s these analog computers were first used. Analog computers are limited in accepting the problems and also they can never be extremely accurate.
-Digital computers are the computer systems/machines which uses the binary number system, which has two digits: 0 and 1 and performs many computational tasks. It processes the data represented in discrete and the main three components of digital computers are input, processing and output. The first digital computer was designed for numerical computations in the late 1940s. Digital computers give results with more accuracy as it is not dependent upon physical quantities for processing a task.
– Computers on the Basis of Size and Capacity include Super, Mainframe, Mini, and Micro Computer.
– Computers on the Basis of Purposes include General purpose and Special Purpose.
– Computers on the Basis of Hardware Design and Data Handling include Analog, Digital, and HybridComputer.
– Access to information: Increase in access to information and services that has accompanied the growth of the Internet. Some of the positive aspects of this increased access are better, and often cheaper, communications, such as VoIP phone and Instant Messaging.
– New tools, new opportunities: ICT gives access to new tools that did not previously exist: digital cameras, photo-editing software and high quality printers, screen magnification or screen reading software enables partially sighted or blind people to work with ordinary text rather than Braille.
– Communication: Cost savings by using e.g. VoIP instead of normal telephone, email / messaging instead of post, video conferencing instead of traveling to meetings, e-commerce web sites instead of sales catalogues. Access to larger, even worldwide, markets.
– Insert the flash drive into a USB port on your computer.
– With your Microsoft Word document open, click the “File” tab and select “Save As.”
– Click the “Save In” drop-down menu at the top of the Save As dialog box.
– Navigate to and click the flash drive. The flash drive is typically drive letter “E” or “F.”
– Type the name of your document into the File Name field and click “Save” to save the file to the flash drive.
Check back in few minutes, answers are coming.