Table of Contents
ULMS Liverpool MBA Excellence Scholarship 2023
Candidates join our MBA programmes to achieve a number of professional goals. Typically they will have a minimum of 3 years of relevant management experience and want to raise their skill levels. Students may be planning to:
- Start a new business
- Move into a more senior strategic role
- Improve the performance of their current company
- Change the function, sector or country they work in.
The Liverpool MBA provides a platform to apply theoretical principles to real cases and fosters critical thinking. The programme takes me out of my comfort zone and restructured my approach to problem-solving. At Liverpool MBA, they help you become the manager, leader or entrepreneur you want to be, we will help you to develop self-awareness, social intelligence and interpersonal skills which enable you to understand, inspire, motivate and influence others.
Generous scholarships and study awards are available to help cover the cost of MBA tuition fees. These scholarships are allocated at the discretion of the University of Liverpool and the decision is final. Please note, additional funding is provided by the University and may possibly be combined with the Management School scholarships and study awards listed.
List of Scholarship available at Liverpool MBA
- ULMS Liverpool MBA Excellence Scholarship
The ULMS Liverpool MBA will award both full tuition and part tuition fee waivers.
To be Eligible
- EU or Overseas applicants on the Liverpool MBA and the Football Industries MBA on-campus programmes can apply.
- Applicants that have achieved academic and professional excellence will be considered. Candidates must hold at least a high 2:1 (65+% in their undergraduate or postgraduate degree); have four or more years of professional/managerial experience and be able to demonstrate leadership potential.
- Partial awards can be combined with any centrally-awarded funding that the applicant is eligible for. But be sure to see the central Scholarships and financial support pages.
Please NOTE that scholarship selection is based purely on the above factors. You will not be awarded scholarships based on requests relating to financial need. Also, These Scholarships are allocated at the discretion of the University of Liverpool and the decision is final.
How to Apply
Eligible programme applicants will be automatically considered. So there will be no need for any separate application. Early programme applications are advised as awards will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis