Table of Contents
School of Accountancy Honours Scholarship
Queensland University of Technology (QUT) is an institution that empowers its students with a balanced mix of theory and practical experience in our world-class courses and prepares students to hit the ground running in the real world. QUT is a major Australian university with a global outlook and a real-world focus.
At QUT, you’ll gain the knowledge, skills, and connections to thrive in your chosen career. Our courses are designed and reviewed in consultation with employers to ensure you graduate with the knowledge and skills required now and into the future.
If you are opportune to study at QUT you’ll have opportunities to gain practical experience and valuable industry connections through more than 3,000 industry partners. QUT can be said to be one of the nation’s fastest-growing research universities and our solid international reputation ensures your qualifications will be well-regarded wherever you choose to pursue your career.
On to Scholarship
School of Accountancy Honors Scholarship is for domestic and international students who are interested in applying for a Bachelor of Business at Queensland University of Technology (QUT).
The scholarship benefit has been categorized by citizenship and each award is listed below &
- As a domestic student (Australian citizen or permanent visa holder, or New Zealand citizen), you’ll be opportune to receive a scholarship award of $8,000 for one year, paid in two installments over two semesters.
- As an international student, you’ll be opportune to receive a scholarship of $10,000 for one year, paid in two installments over two semesters.
To be Eligible
Applicants are to meet the following requirements before application;
- Applicant must have applied for and received an offer to study a Bachelor of Business (Honours) (Accountancy)
- Applicant must be enrolled to study full-time.
- An applicant that holds another scholarship offer is not eligible for the scholarship award.
How to Apply
The scholarship is open every year and has it’s a deadline on the 31st of January every year.
Here are some conditions to be met before applicants can be considered for a scholarship
- Applicant must maintain satisfactory progress in your course
- Applicant must maintain a grade point average (GPA) of 5.5 or above
- Applicant must maintain at least 30 hours each week to your research
- Applicant must apply for approval to undertake any paid employment while studying.
- If you withdraw from your course or any units after the census date, you will need to repay the scholarship and cover the tuition fees.
Now, to apply, follow these instructions;
- You must apply for and receive an offer for a Bachelor of Business (Honours) (Accountancy) before you can apply for a scholarship.
- Apply for a scholarship
- Complete the application form
- Submit your completed application form using the contact details on the form. You might be requested to meet additional eligibility criteria
To start your application process and get more information on the house, please visit the scholarship website; https://www.qut.edu.au/study/fees-and-scholarships/scholarships/school-of-accountancy-honours-scholarship