Pure company Review | Registration and How to earn
Many people have been asking about pure, if you are reading this, you must have probably heard about pure as well.
On this post, i will explain all you need to know about pure, how to register on pure and many questions which include if pure is a scam or not.
We do this because we understand that many of you are new and don’t really know how it works, the registration process and how you tend to earn.
First we will start with understanding what the company stands for, what pure is then we can proceed to understanding it better, stay with me
Pure Review – What Is It?
Pure is an MLM company that is designed to offer an opportunity to make money online by selling the products they offer and building a downline of affiliate members.
Pure Company Overview
The company is run by Daren Hogge of the Pure company, pure is basically a health supplement company, not just an MLM. The company was actually called Genesis Pure which was established back in 2009.
They had to go through a lot of changes and one of the changes was to remove the Genesis Pure CEO Lindsey Duncan for fraud in 2014.
So, Genesis Pure also changed the name of the company and basically dropped the “genesis” and kept it simply “Pure”.
We believe the name changed happened sometime in 2017 due to some of the marketing material dates that we found online.
That is all the information that we found about the products that Pure offers, let’s move on to the next section.
What Products Does Pure Offer?
In this section of the review, we are going to take a look at the products that Pure offers. Pure offers a variety of health supplements and health products.
They still have some of the Genesis Pure products with the original labels on them (at this time) but they also offer many additional products as well.
This is one of those MLM companies that offer a TON of products, basically way too many to list here. It is better just to go to the company website to check out the product listing with a price structure.
Here is a quick breakdown of the categories of products PURE offers:
- Brain Health Products
- Blood Sugar Products
- Bone Products
- Digestion Health Products
- Products for when you Exercise
- Fonus Products
- Heart Health Products
- Products for Hydration
- Immune Products
- Joint Health Products
- Products for your Muscles
- Skincare Products
- Sleep Products
- Stress Products
- Weight Management Products
That is all the information that we have on the products, let’s move on to the next section.
How Does The Pure Compensation Plan Work?
In this section of the review, we are going to take a look at the products that Pure offers. There are 2 ways that you can make money with the Pure opportunity which are with:
- Retail Commissions
- Referral Commissions
Getting Started with pure
To get started in Pure you will need to join the affiliate program for $25. If you want to be fully qualified and be able to earn in every way that the Pure compensation plan offers then you will need to also purchase a Pure enrollment pack.
I have included the enrollment pack prices in the Q and A section below.
Compensation Plan Breakdown
The main way that the Pure compensation plan pays for the residual commissions is through the MLM binary pay plan structure.
For those that are not familiar with how the binary compensation plan works, here is a quick breakdown:
- Binaries have only 2 legs which are your right and left.
- You need to qualify for these commissions by personally recruiting at least 1 active member on both legs.
- You can build either leg through direct and indirect sponsoring.
- Binaries can be built to unlimited depth.
- The leg that has less volume is considered the weak and your “pay” leg. (the leg you earn commissions on)
- Each leg will count for its own volume.
- When you earn a commission in the binary, it is called a cycle.
Hopefully, this explanation helps those that are not that familiar with how the binary compensation plan works. Another way that the company pays commissions for other bonuses is through the MLM unilevel compensation plan structure.
For those that are not familiar with the unilevel compensation plan, here is a quick breakdown:
- 1st Level – The first level of your unilevel compensation plan will only have your personally recruited members on it.
- 2nd Level – The second level of your unilevel compensation plan will only have team members that your level 1 members personally recruited members on it.
- 3rd Level – The third level of your unilevel compensation plan will only have team members that your level 2 members personally recruited members on it.
Hopefully, this will offer a decent explanation on how the uni level compensation plan works for those that were unfamiliar with it.
Ways To Make Money In Pure
There are a total of 9 ways that you can make money in the Pure opportunity. The offer residual commissions, performance-based bonus commissions, retail commissions, and fast start commissions.
Here is a breakdown of the ways that Pure pays you:
- Ranks – When you qualify for a higher rank, you will be able to earn more money overall and also qualify for a one-time bonus commission at the higher ranks.
- Retail Commissions – When you sell products to customers, you will be able to earn retail commissions.
- Enrollment Bonus – These are considered the fast start commissions and pay out a much higher percentage for the first product order that your personally recruited member purchases.
- Sponsor Bonus – Another performance-based commission when you sponsor a certain amount of reps.
- Residual Commissions – These commissions are paid calculated on the binary compensation plan structure for product purchases starting on the second month of membership.
- Generation Bonus – These are commissions that you can earn from your unilevel compensation plan and pays on multiple levels.
- Leadership Bonus – Once you reach the higher ranks in the company, you will start earning these leadership bonuses.
- Lifestyle Bonus – These are also considered residual commissions that pay out each month as long as you stay qualified to receive them.
- Rank Achievement Bonus – These commissions are paid out one-time and are paid to you when you reach certain ranks in the compensation plan.
Pure Compensation Plan Video Overview
I have included a video overview and breakdown of how the Pure compensation plan works that goes into greater detail.
My Pure Q And A Section
In this section of the review, we are going to answer some of the questions that people may have when thinking about joining the Pure opportunity.
Is Pure BBB Accredited?
When I was looking at the Better Business Bureau for information on the Pure company, I was unable to locate any information.
However, they still have a listing for the previously named company called Genesis Pure. The Genesis Pure website redirects to the Pure website.
I don’t think that information is relative or should be applied on the BBB website towards the Pure name so we will just wait until they get listed or accredited. The Genesis Pure information was found here on the BBB website.
What’s The Cost To Join Pure?
The minimum cost to join the affiliate marketing program where you can start earning money is $25 per year.
To position yourself to earn from all the bonuses and commissions that the Pure compensation plan has to offer you will need to purchase one of the enrollment packs.
Here is a breakdown of the pricing for the Enrollment Packs that Pure offers:
- $449.95 – This enrollment pack will give you 300 PV to start out with.
- $699.95 – This enrollment pack will give you 500 PV to start out with.
- $1899 – This enrollment pack will give you 1500 PV to start out with.
The only differences are the volume that the company will give you and the number of products that are included.
Now, let’s answer the question that many of you are here to learn about which is…
Is Pure A Scam Or Legitimate Opportunity?
In my opinion, no, the Pure opportunity is NOT a scam and IS a legitimate MLM opportunity.
They have everything that they need to have in order to be in compliance with the law.
- Retail Products
- Good Management
- Great Products
They did have some issues with the last CEO, but it looks like the company fixed that by getting rid of that person and replacing them.
My Final Pure Review And Thoughts
In the final section of this review, I am going to share my final thoughts about the Pure opportunity as a whole. We have taken the time to review and research the details about the company, the products, and the compensation plan.
Chat me here only for registrations, please if you do not have 60,000 for registration, do not chat me https://wa.me/+2347045787045