Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme
Requirements for Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme Qualification
The scheme will be available to literate, semi-literate, and illiterate people alike. The qualification threshold is set at the basic ability and capacity to learn and be teachable. In addition to the foregoing, the following are established as basic prerequisites for enlistment:
1. The applicant should be a Nigerian between the age of 18 and 40
2. The applicant must be able to provide proof of identification (National Identity card, International Passport, Permanent Voters Card- PVC).
3. To be eligible for the scheme, the applicant must provide a Second Level Beneficiary (SLB).
4. Communication skills in basic English and/or any local Nigerian language.
5. Demonstrated upright character and mental stability.
6. A guarantor, preferably a community or religious leader, must be provided by the applicant.
7. The ability to obtain the support of a local government official.
8. Beneficiaries should be able to transfer knowledge and mentor pairs in their communities.
9. Applicants must fill out a guarantor form.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should go to
Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-YES) on p-yes.gov.ng to apply
For more details, visit the P-YES website